Cant update controller and one prop won't spin
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adampalacios
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1880 ft
United States

Have had my Phantom3 Pro for close to a year now never had issue.  Didnt fly it for a long while and just updated drone to most recent version with no problems. controller is at 1.2 and i cant get it to update (using usb stick)  Also now one of the front props wont spin at all when you try to take off.  I did fly drone maybe few months ago when both the drone and controller were both older versions.  Not sure if these issues are related. Any thoughts?  My ipad has newest version also now

2016-8-6
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to update the RC through the DJI GO APP......you can no longer do it through the usb.
Click on the upgrade message and follow the prompts.
2016-8-6
Use props
DJI-Jessie
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Hello, adampalacios , first you need to update the remote firmware to 1.3.20 via the usb stick, after that , the remote need to update to latest version 1.6.0 via the DJI GO APP.
2016-8-7
Use props
adampalacios
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1880 ft
United States

DJI-Jessie Posted at 2016-8-7 01:05
Hello, adampalacios , first you need to update the remote firmware to 1.3.20 via the usb stick, afte ...

I have tried updating the controller to 1.3 via the download and usb stick but it doesn't seem to work have tried numerous times.
2016-8-7
Use props
DJI-Jessie
lvl.3

Hong Kong

adampalacios Posted at 2016-8-8 06:03
I have tried updating the controller to 1.3 via the download and usb stick but it doesn't seem to  ...

Could you please find the update log file and post it here?
2016-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules