RC not able to connect with any PLATFORM
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vipuae88
New

United Arab Emirates

Dear Support,
i have been trying for hours to connect my RC with  3 different types of devices, with the latest DJI GO app... IPHONE 6S, SAMSUNG S7 EDGE, NOTE 2012 10.1

its still not working i have even attached the USB file to re update the firmware 1.3 , no hope.... could you please help me out to get it connected again..

note all ANDRIOD devices have USB DEBUG ON
2016-8-7
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

For starters, which model of the Phantom 3 series do you have and WHY are you installing the oldest firmware version?!? (v1.3 from 2015-08-04)

Does the DJI GO App launch automatically when you power on the smart device or do you have to open it yourself?  When everything is powered on (the RC, Phantom and smart device) can you tilt the camera with the left thumbwheel?   Have you tried a different USB cable between the RC and smart device?  
2016-8-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, if your RC is running the latest 1.60 firmware, it is impossible to downgrade it via USB flash drive with the 1.3 fw. Does your app stay in "How to connect" page anytime?
2016-8-7
Use props
vipuae88
New

United Arab Emirates

gil Posted at 2016-8-7 21:24
For starters, which model of the Phantom 3 series do you have and WHY are you installing the oldest  ...

I am not downgrading ... i am trying to get the RC to 1.9 ..... but its stuck on 1.3

the app doesnt launch... i have tried diff cables and different devices .... the rc connects to the phantom normally and the camera tilts .... Phantom 3 pro
2016-8-9
Use props
vipuae88
New

United Arab Emirates

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-8 10:49
Hello, if your RC is running the latest 1.60 firmware, it is impossible to downgrade it via USB flas ...

the RC is running the older version.... the app stays on how to connect the whole time.... i have tried 3 different devices .. diff cables ..same thing
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

vipuae88 Posted at 2016-8-10 16:00
the RC is running the older version.... the app stays on how to connect the whole time.... i have  ...

If your RC is running 1.3.2 now, you should use the app to update it. But if it cannot work well with any device, please contact support@dji.com and send it in for diagnosis. It is probably a hardware error in the connection data link between RC and mobile device.
2016-8-10
Use props
vipuae88
New

United Arab Emirates

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-10 12:07
If your RC is running 1.3.2 now, you should use the app to update it. But if it cannot work well w ...

Could you provide me with your service center details in DUBAI, UAE
2016-8-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

vipuae88 Posted at 2016-8-15 18:31
Could you provide me with your service center details in DUBAI, UAE

UAE.JPG
2016-8-15
Use props