Copter Shop saves the day
1191 8 2015-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dwartenburg.ema
lvl.2
United States

Like many other folks, I was waiting for my Inspire to be shipped. Everytime I enquired about shipping, it seemed to be delayed for some crazy reason. From what I heard, getting your hands on an Inspire was all but impossible... Until I read about the Copter Shop. These guys really get the job done. I cancelled my original order and had my new drone the very next day from the Copter Shop. Also, after the sale I was contacted and informed about the prop locks. Do yourself a favor and give these guys a try.  
2015-1-27
Use props
chato1974.email
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2630909 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did the same thing a month ago. Hooray for CopterShop.com
2015-1-27
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

+1 on CopterShop.  They answered all my emails within a day.  They sent me the second controller the minute they received it from DJI.  Now they said they'll send out the prop locks via one day shipping the moment they get them.
2015-1-27
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

A+ for CopterShop
2015-1-27
Use props
lzrman.email
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7598451 ft
  • >>>
Canada

now that's customer service, thanks for sharing
2015-1-27
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yep,  Order my from Copter Shop and had it in a few days and the 2nd remote came in another week.  Excellent customer service.
2015-1-27
Use props
clintbarton.ema
lvl.2

United States

+1 for CopterShop
2015-1-27
Use props
skip.email
lvl.2
United States

Coptershop sent mine the day I order and I received it two days later. That was two weeks ago. They are great!
2015-1-27
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Really glad to hear it worked out for you there's absolutely no need to wait they are out there in stock with dealers.
Copter shop did me a solid as well fast shipping wasn't it..lol
Its like they flew light speed to their customers.

Have a 5400 mah battery showing up Thursday from HK filled all my battery slots fast now for props?
2015-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules