Phantom 3 Advanced Problem (No Signal, Firmware Mismatch)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
li0nheart
New
United Kingdom

Good Morning Ladies/Gentlemen,

I've have recently purchased the drone and flew it yesterday & it was the best drone i've ever used. But that has all changed, I have updated the drone to V01.09.0060 but no matter what I try I cannot get it to update to the same version as my drone. Therefore, I cannot fly it.  Sadly I was a bit of a bad person when I could update it through the DJI GO app but instead I done it manually by uploading the .bin file to the SD card & putting it into my drone, tried to do this same with my controller that didn't work, and all other options I've tried it does not work. Now I'm stuck with my drone at a higher version than my controller version which I do not know the version as I cannot operate the drone. Is there any solution to this?

With my current model of my drone/controller I have done research and I dont think you can do the same to the controller. Now I can't update my controller through the app as I cant get a connection..Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Kind Regards,
LionHeart
2016-8-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello LionHeart, the latest firmware version for P3P drone is 1.9.6 and for RC, it is 1.6.0. Please make sure your RC has been updated to 1.6.0 via DJI Go app
2016-8-13
Use props
li0nheart
New
United Kingdom

Dear Paladin,

Thank you for your quick reply. I have done the video, & there is no luck. The "Camera" option is located on the Inspire 1 which I do not have which is a bit wierd, secondly. There is an overall status but there is nothing there. When I click it nothing happens, just says Overall Status -blank- . I have an LG G5, & i've reinstalled the app & also tried it on another phone. Still does the same...
2016-8-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

li0nheart Posted at 2016-8-13 18:28
Dear Paladin,

Thank you for your quick reply. I have done the video, & there is no luck. The "Camer ...

For android device, you need to enable USB debugging mode before you plug your phone to your RC. And I'd suggest you to change the devices and USB cables. It is possibly something wrong in the communication between the RC and your phone. 兼容列表.JPG
2016-8-13
Use props
li0nheart
New
United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-13 11:31
For android device, you need to enable USB debugging mode before you plug your phone to your RC. A ...

Paladin,

You are a life saver. I have access the developer settings within my android phone, changed it to file transfer & now it works. Thank you very much, the problem is solved. You may close/lock this thread. Thank you!
2016-8-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

li0nheart Posted at 2016-8-13 18:37
Paladin,

You are a life saver. I have access the developer settings within my android phone, chan ...

You are welcome
2016-8-13
Use props
MTq6fZDPCzf2
New

Oman

I just purchased P3A.
From beginning, there is message in DJI GO (Samsung S5 with Andorid 6) that need to upgrade the firmware.
I checked :
App : 2.9.0
Version: N/A
Remote Controller: 1.6.0
Flight Controller SN: ......

In this situation, i never fly the P3A more than 100m height

Now, after upgrade the firmware, the situation:
App : 2.9.0
Version: 1.9.6.0
Remote Controller: 1.6.0
Flight Controller SN: ......

My problem is, every time the P3A flies around 100 meters height. in DJO GO always pop up LOST SIGNAL, then back to normal, then LOST SIGNAL again, and so on.

I try to install the reflector (half rounded of plastic that has aluminum in inner side), but not change the situations.

Please advice and share your experiences...

Thanks in advance
2016-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules