ABORTED FIRMWARE UPDATE
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adamdodd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134938 ft
Australia

Hi Guys,

I have an issue where I had to abort the firmware update. Now when the phantom 3 pro is powered up it just beeps with about a half second in between beps, continuously. I have the card inside the phantom with the .bin file on it and the light next to the card slot blinks green and red.

Anyone know how I can get it back up and running. Thanks in advance.

Adam.

Here is a screen grab of the log for the update. It also sounds like the card scanning high pitched noise is trying to do something too.

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 6.39.50 pm.png

2016-8-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Adam, the loud beeping is related to an unsuccessful update process. Please use the bin file and update again. Keep your eyes on the gimbal indicator and wait for it turning into solid green.And the annoying sound will disappear then: 升级指示灯.JPG
2016-8-18
Use props
adamdodd
lvl.1
Australia

Still some issue, see below plse
2016-8-18
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Format the SD card. Turn off the Phantom. Remove the battery. Install the latest firmware on the SD card. Install the battery in the Phantom. Insert the SD card in the gimble. Turn on the Phantom. Give this a try and see if updates.
2016-8-18
Use props
adamdodd
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks guys, the beeping stopped but now it sounds like it is still reading something from the card. The light on the front of the gimbal is a solid green and in the app, about it says aricraft 1.9.60 controller 1.6.0 it sounds like its still doing stuff, is it ok to power it down? Its been doing this reading sound for 30 mins or so.. The rear under prop leds are flashing green but the front ones are a solid red and the rear ones seem to flash in sync with the reading sounds. Sometimes the reading sounds change the pace at which they make thier sounds.
2016-8-18
Use props
adamdodd
lvl.1
Australia

All sorted now, thanks
2016-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules