HDMI issue
774 4 2016-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PartsGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 418346 ft
United States

Tried out my new HeadPlay FPV today. I put them on my wife and did a brief flight. Had almost constant issues with lag, freezing screen and green screen on my Ipad mini 4. Anybody got an idea of what's going on? The HeadPlay was perfect. No lag or freezing. I've flown without the FPV before and after I installed the HDMI. Didn't have any issues. I can't think that the HDMI out would affect the Mini 4 since they are two different outputs unless the radio can't process two signals fast enough.
2016-8-20
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Have you enabled simitanious image output in the app, I have read some have had to uninstall and reinstall the app to make it show up
144010i65ksquq8kkjj6jy.png
2016-8-20
Use props
PartsGuy
lvl.4
United States

Heebus Posted at 2016-8-20 20:20
Have you enabled simitanious image output in the app, I have read some have had to uninstall and rei ...

It showed up fine and I enabled it. The issue is just with the Ipad mini 4. The FPV works fine.
2016-8-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

PartsGuy Posted at 2016-8-21 10:48
It showed up fine and I enabled it. The issue is just with the Ipad mini 4. The FPV works fine.

Have you enabled Hardware Decoding in your Go app? Was your mini4 hot at that time?
2016-8-21
Use props
PartsGuy
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-22 00:15
Have you enabled Hardware Decoding in your Go app? Was your mini4 hot at that time?

Sorry for the long time to respond. I haven't had time to play with HDMI but I flew today and had the same issue with the Mini 4. i turned off hardware decode and it went away although it seemed there was some lag, I didn't get the screen freezing and green screen. I checked the version on the Ipad and it says 9.3.4 (13G35). Any ideas why turning off the hardware decode would make it better? This flight like the HDMI flight was close. In my yard at about 60ft away and 40ft in the air.
2016-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules