Strange artifacting on video and camera from SD Card
759 5 2016-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
james15
New

United States

I called up DJI North American and they started the process. What do you think the course of action will be? How long will I be down and without a Drone you think? Do they offer any sort of quick exchange program or discount to buy a second drone while I'm waiting?

Check this out guys: https://www.dropbox.com/s/omh9uzak39d7dwy/dji-example.mp4?dl=0

2016-8-20
Use props
Bilzc10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 351575 ft
United States

that is really weird. Im actually having a problem of my own. I hear people saying that reseating the cables connecting the aircraft to the gimbal can solve some problems like that. just a few minutes ago i actually tried unplugging and plugging one cable back in and i did it successfully with my nail. the camera worked after but i never checked to see if it solved my problem. Maybe you can try that?
Pls dont sue me if something breaks.
2016-8-20
Use props
b
lvl.1

Iceland

Bilzc10 Posted at 2016-8-21 02:19
that is really weird. Im actually having a problem of my own. I hear people saying that reseating th ...

What shutter speed did you use? Sometimes to high speed can cause strange effect. Solution ND filter, in bright sun you have to use ND 16-32 to get the speed as close to 1/50 - 1/100. Best to use 1/50
2016-8-20
Use props
Bilzc10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 351575 ft
United States

b@islandia.is Posted at 2016-8-20 23:00
What shutter speed did you use? Sometimes to high speed can cause strange effect. Solution ND filt ...

i use 50 whenever possible. i use a really dark filter, so when i get into a darker area the shutter speed usually becomes even lower than 50, and it looks very smudgy, but atleast its not noisy (i rarely bring my iso above 200). Shutter Speed isn't the problem.
2016-8-20
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, that looks like a defective camera, please send an email to support.us@dji.com to send it in.  It takes about two weeks for it to come back. Thank you.
2016-8-21
Use props
lenhartjames
New

United States

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-8-21 06:23
Hi, that looks like a defective camera, please send an email to  to send it in.  It takes about two  ...

Ok thanks!
2016-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules