dji phantom 2 vision plus gimball movement problem
2540 8 2015-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
o.boot.email
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi,

Not sure if this should go here or in the gimball section, please move if required.

Gimball compensating when mc moving forward backward just fine, like it is supposed to be. However with side to side motion it doesn't compensate at all. Allready did compass and imu basic and advanced calibration. Any suggestions?

http://youtu.be/BZKIdSWZ2tc
2015-1-28
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

You did not mention that you also callibrated the phantom in the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant software, did you? This is usually the cause. Callibrating compass and IMU doesnt affect the gimbal movement.
2015-1-28
Use props
o.boot.email
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your replay.
I dont see a gimball callibration option in the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant software.
Using version 3.6
2015-1-28
Use props
rich204
lvl.1

Canada

I thought I had a problem until johnwarr and Gerry1124 helped me out.

In your phone app, click on settings and check to see if FPV is turned on, if it is, which I think it is, turn it off.  You will find settings on the first page when you open your DJI app in your phone.
2015-1-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Ok,  I saw your video and I checked mine.  Go into your DJI app and in the settings page, scroll down to FPV view and turn that off.  Mine was doing the exact same as yours did with it turned on.  When I turned it off, it stayed level from front tilt to back and side tilt to side.
2015-1-28
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

So sorry, my fingers were quicker than my brain . In the software under the (advances tab > Gimbal) do you have an option button "FPV mode". If this is checked, uncheck it. I had this problem with mine (not a vision though, it was with my zenmuse gimbal). Please don't grill me on this if I'm wrong about it. The software for the vision might be different.
assist_software.jpg
2015-1-28
Use props
o.boot.email
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant software without drone connected

DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant software with drone connected

Beats me,
2015-1-28
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

Like Gery and rich204 have mentioned, try and look for this on your phone instead of the PC software.
2015-1-28
Use props
o.boot.email
lvl.2

Netherlands

Thanks gyus,
That was the trick, in de app under settings FPV was enabled.
@Markus, np
2015-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules