Some Osmo video settings really blurry?
1716 5 2016-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jshaffer
New

United States

Just got my new Osmo X3 last week. Used it to shoot some B roll of a wedding I did and LOVED the camera! I shot in the 2.7k/30fps mode and the footage looks good. I started messing with settings on it this week and some of the settings the video is really blurry like it's out of focus. I can even see the video feed on my phone go blurry when selecting certain resolutions/frame rates. Is there something wrong with my unit? Also I noticed my audio is out of snyc with my video using the mic that came with the Osmo package. Any suggestions?
2016-8-24
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

"...Also I noticed my audio is out of snyc with my video using the mic that came with the Osmo package...."

Tell us more about this. At what stage (i.e. how long after the start of the clip) does the footage get out of sync?
2016-8-24
Use props
jshaffer
New

United States

LenMiddx Posted at 2016-8-25 02:43
"...Also I noticed my audio is out of snyc with my video using the mic that came with the Osmo packa ...

I shot some very short clips that were out of sync right at the start. Most clips are less than 20 seconds
2016-8-24
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

jshaffer@azimut Posted at 2016-8-24 21:28
I shot some very short clips that were out of sync right at the start. Most clips are less than 20 ...

A fairly obvious question -- are you using the latest firmware? There was a problem with the firmware before the current version, but the latest firmware solved that problem.
2016-8-24
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, you can reset the settings in Osmo to default setting;  Also check your firmware version, see if it's v1.6.2.10 or higher. If not, please download the firmware, put the bin file into your SD card, insert the SD card and turn on the Osmo, it will update.
2016-8-25
Use props
jshaffer
New

United States

Thanks guys! I will check the firmware version when I get home today. It should be the latest since I just got the Osmo new last week and updated it when activating the camera. I will check to make sure though! That being said I shot some video last night in 1080p/60fps and it looked very good! I am guessing shutter speed may have been an issue on the other settings I tried.
2016-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules