Simulator Failure , what do i do wrong ???
2588 29 2016-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yomango35
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22979 ft
United States

hi all ,

ok now the noise of the Aircraft is gone ,but now I have an error message on the  RC screen ;

Simulator  failure
                Simulator  is only available when connected to the aircraft .Turn on the aircraft and check the connection .

But I have the RC connected to the Tablet already , how can connect  the simulator  to the aircraft at the same time ,via the white cable ??

thank you for your help .
Yomango35.

2016-8-28
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Do you have the ac switched on?

Unfortunately the ac has to be running (eating battery life) for the simulator to work.

lf your ac was running, it sounds like your remote and ac aren't connected - not through the cable, but their remote connection. You'll have to give more details if the ac was running.
2016-8-28
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

CapitAn Posted at 2016-8-28 13:03

Unfortunately the ac has to be running (eating battery life) for t ...

thank you for your help ...but if its not the cable .... how  do I connect ??  what is my missing link ???

I keep searching .....thank you .
2016-8-28
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

thank you for your help ...but if its not the cable .... how  do I connect ??  what is my missing link ???

I keep searching .....thank you .of course my ac is on as well .... so why do i get this error message ??
2016-8-28
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Have you flown this drone before? Is there an error at the top of your app when set up ready for regular flight?
lf the remote/ac are properly connected, but you're getting a disconnected message only with the simulator, l'm stumped.
2016-8-28
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yomango35 Posted at 2016-8-28 18:23
thank you for your help ...but if its not the cable .... how  do I connect ??  what is my missing  ...

The connection is the radio link between the RC and the aircraft. You should have everything set up as if you were going to fly (except do not fit the propellers). Then you can run the flight simulator.
2016-8-28
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

CapitAn Posted at 2016-8-28 13:53
Have you flown this drone before? Is there an error at the top of your app when set up ready for reg ...

I never flown a drone before ... (((   please help me ...
2016-8-28
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Okay, a couple of questions, assuming the drone is new:

Did you do an IMU calibration first thing? lt's recommended after they're flung around by the shipper. Must be on a flat and LEVEL surface to do this cal, l used  my basement floor.
Have you tried to set up as if to fly, in the camera screen rather than the simulator? lf you power up the RC, then the AC, then the tablet, are you getting a disconnected error at the top of the app in the camera screen? (Any other error?)
lf so, you need to connect the two. There's a tutorial kicking around these pages somewhere, l can find it if that's the error you have.
2016-8-28
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

In case they're not linked, here's a tutorial:
http://www.dronefly.com/blogs/ne ... roller-on-phantom-3

lf that's not the issue, you'll have to walk us through step by step what you've done so far re updates etc, and what you're doing at start-up and any errors you're getting. Good luck.
2016-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello yomango35,which model of your aircraft is? If you have a phantom 3 Pro or Adv.Please refer to the video tutorial below to link the RC with aircraft.
2016-8-29
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

CapitAn Posted at 2016-8-29 01:38
http://www.dronefly.com/blogs/news/77684933-how-to-li ...

thank you so much .... I will keep you update . )) I just need time ....so busy lately...
2016-8-29
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-8-29 05:18
Hello yomango35,which model of your aircraft is? If you have a phantom 3 Pro or Adv.Please refer to  ...

Hello Mindy  ,

Thank you so much for trying to help me .. I just need time , so I will keep you update after  I watch the video .... Btw , using a drone from the  Victoria peak in Hong Kong must be amazing....Have you try it ??

Have a great evening....

Yomango.
2016-8-29
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-8-29 05:18
Hello yomango35,which model of your aircraft is? If you have a phantom 3 Pro or Adv.Please refer to  ...

Hello Mindy  ,

Thank you so much for trying to help me .. I just need time , so I will keep you update after  I watch the video .... Btw , using a drone from the  Victoria peak in Hong Kong must be amazing....Have you try it ??

Have a great evening....

Yomango.
2016-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

yomango35 Posted at 2016-8-29 20:35
Hello Mindy  ,

Thank you so much for trying to help me .. I just need time , so I will keep you u ...

That sounds great.Maybe someday I will give it a try.
2016-8-29
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-8-29 21:14
That sounds great.Maybe someday I will give it a try.

do you use  Wechat in Hongkong ?? I have Wechat ... yomango35  is my user  name .
2016-8-29
Use props
04red6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

yomango35 Posted at 2016-8-29 22:20
do you use  Wechat in Hongkong ?? I have Wechat ... yomango35  is my user  name .

Ahahahahaha!
2016-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

yomango35 Posted at 2016-8-30 10:20

Sorry we cannot use Wechat to communicate with customer.If you need any help,you can reply me here.
2016-8-30
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-8-30 05:40
Sorry we cannot use Wechat to communicate with customer.If you need any help,you can reply me here ...

I need help .....
2016-8-30
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

I am losing patience with the drone .... now  in my apartment  i am trying to connect ..but after  doing the right thing... turn on the  RC and  the  Aircraft ..  I open the App DJI  and on the top ..it say: disconnected ....
how to I change that to connected ... what do i do wrong now ??? forget  about the simulator on my TV now ...
2016-8-30
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-8-30 05:40
Sorry we cannot use Wechat to communicate with customer.If you need any help,you can reply me here ...

I am losing patience with the drone .... now  in my apartment  i am trying to connect ..but after  doing the right thing... turn on the  RC and  the  Aircraft ..  I open the App DJI  and on the top ..it say: disconnected ....
how to I change that to connected ... what do i do wrong now ??? forget  about the simulator on my TV now ...
2016-8-30
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2016-8-28 16:18
The connection is the radio link between the RC and the aircraft. You should have everything set u ...

2016-8-30
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

CapitAn Posted at 2016-8-29 01:38
http://www.dronefly.com/blogs/news/77684933-how-to-li ...

2016-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

yomango35 Posted at 2016-8-31 09:09
I am losing patience with the drone .... now  in my apartment  i am trying to connect ..but after  ...

Which model of your aircraft is?Did you try to relink the RC with aircraft?
2016-8-30
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-8-30 21:55
Which model of your aircraft is?Did you try to relink the RC with aircraft?

Phantom 3 pro .... can I use my HDMI cable for my TV for the simulator to work ???
2016-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

yomango35 Posted at 2016-8-31 12:35
Phantom 3 pro .... can I use my HDMI cable for my TV for the simulator to work ???

Please try to relink the rc with aircraft first.And if you want to use the HDMI you need to install the HDMI module.You can take a look here : http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hdmi-output-module
2016-8-30
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-8-31 02:08
Please try to relink the rc with aircraft first.And if you want to use the HDMI you need to instal ...

the HDMI is already installed on the RC  but I see the camera on the  TV  but not  the  simulator  app from my phone ..... why ?? what do I do wrong ?? please help me .
2016-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

yomango35 Posted at 2016-8-31 19:25
the HDMI is already installed on the RC  but I see the camera on the  TV  but not  the  simulator  ...

Could you please provide some screenshot?
2016-9-1
Use props
yomango35
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-1 07:05
Could you please provide some screenshot?

how ???  the tv or from the phone ???
2016-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

yomango35 Posted at 2016-9-1 22:17
how ???  the tv or from the phone ???

Could you please provide both?
2016-9-1
Use props
gosports1
lvl.2

United States

I forgot what it is called but look in the top right hand  corner of your screen and click on it. It might look like a Hat, someone will chime in
2016-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules