3876 8 2015-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anushkalakmal.g
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1779505 ft
  • >>>
Sri Lanka

my inspire 1 remote is working, but can't use pilot app coz it's say "USB disconnected"
what i do now ? seem like som problem with USB
2015-1-29
Use props
airymok
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2623652 ft
Hong Kong

Android device? Try to enable "USB debugging".
2015-1-29
Use props
Trevor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 912 ft
United Kingdom

airymok Posted at 2015-1-29 22:49
Android device? Try to enable "USB debugging".

I have the same problem when I open the pilot app I get the message "USB Debugging is disabled please enable it.  Erm..? How..? I have looked all over the app and the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 (yes it just fits the clamp) but cant find any reference to How to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance and regards
Trevor
2015-1-30
Use props
Roastie
lvl.2

France

Here is the answer for Galaxy S5.  Worked for me.  Should be similar for the other Samsung / Android devices.

As for the S5, I recently learned that I need the USB 3 cable - not the cable supplied by Samsung or DJI (MicroUSB to USB)

http://www.androidcentral.com/ho ... 5-developer-options

Hope this helps

Roastie
2015-1-30
Use props
Trevor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 912 ft
United Kingdom

Trevor Posted at 2015-1-30 20:11
I have the same problem when I open the pilot app I get the message "USB Debugging is disabled ple ...

Hi!
Followed roasties link an managed to enable USB debugging and it worked perfectly...Thanks buddy, nice one.
Fly safe.
2015-1-31
Use props
DVPLLC
lvl.1

United States

Roastie Posted at 2015-1-30 20:28
Here is the answer for Galaxy S5.  Worked for me.  Should be similar for the other Samsung / Android ...

So purchasing a USB 3 cable solved your issue?

Drove Video Productions
2015-2-19
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Slightly off topic but...
My son has gremlins in his room that just love destroying phone cables The last one that was ruined was the Samsung Galaxy note 3's
data cable.
I found the cable from previous Samsung's however still fitted in the port but only on the side that was like the S4's conection's

Samsung cable.jpg
2015-2-19
Use props
Roastie
lvl.2

Switzerland

DVPLLC Posted at 2015-2-20 08:52

Sorry - No.  I have never been able to successfully connect my S5 to the Inspire remote.  I purchased an iPad Mini and use that.

The S5 is my work phone so I figured it would be better to have a dedicated device anyway.

I'm sorry if my post was misleading.  Apparently lots of people have had no problem with the S5, the USB debugging works on mine, but I just can't get it working with the remote.

Cheers

Roastie
2015-2-20
Use props
DodgyTechie
New

Indonesia

1. Hi All, i have this same issue after updating to the latest FW Inspire_1_Firmwarev1.2.1.06_en. My Master remote will not start the FW update process at all with various new and older USB Thumb drives. Looks like the RC may have been bricked.
2. power on RC red light is lit.
3. RC can still control Inspire with no USB APP link.
4. Have tried on S5, Iphone, Ipad, Note 8. still no link
5. i only have the one controller and 900 dollas for a new controller doenst look so good.
any further ideas?
6. have tired the gs_ofdm.bin but to no avail.
7. the USB Drives have tried exfat and FAT32 formatted
8. small usb port on RC has connected to PC as a serial port using the SDK drivers.
9. small USB port on tail of inspire 1 give FW details in the DJI N1 assistant software - the RC does not get detected by this.
10. is there some utility to update the FW on the RC using the small USB port as a Serial connection - to repair the Bricked RC.
11. Inspire 1 took the FW update and txt file confirms update success.
12. flying the Inspire 1 without any Vid/OSD is frustrating as there is no indicator of the camera recording - leaving me with potential waste of time. Also cannot frame the objects of interest - all hit and miss and pray.
13. i really do not want to buy a second remote.
14. i have successfully installed previous FW on the RC and the Inspire 1.
15. i have tried many different cables - micro usb and Lightning to no avail - app remains with MSG DISCONNECTED.
16. Is there a way to fix this without sending back to DJI?
17. how can i enter engineering mode?18. where can i get the software DJI WM610? to run the serial over USB thru the micro USB port to reflash the eeprom/fw?
19. i have tried a MHL Micro USB to USB drive adaptor in the RC to no avail, with other USB drives with the FW on it.  
20. have tried connected to the gimbal to no avail.
21. i have enabled and disabled the USB debugging to no avail.

Appreciate any further ideas...
2015-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules