iPad GS
2068 2 2015-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
captdkp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4521345 ft
United States

Does anyone know how to delete saved "favorite" flight patterns in the iPad Ground Station?  I have saved several for experiment but now want to delete them to save space on my iPad.  Thanks for your help.

2015-1-29
Use props
captdkp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4521345 ft
United States

TenCentsWorth Posted at 2015-1-31 13:36
Go to the actual favorite you want to delete and with one finger swipe it to the left. A red Delete  ...

Thanks Guy.  I really appreciate your help.
2015-2-15
Use props
davearff
New

United States

I have just recently switched from a hex to a S1000 absolutely flies great. What started to get my iPad ready for the ground station and noticed it would no longer communicate with the copter. I think the problem is in the ground station software and this is why I think so I have changed the name hex1 to Octo1, the program DGI assistant which is Bluetooth works perfectly and sees it as Octo1  so that tells me the Bluetooth is working correctly communicating from iPad to copter can make any adjustments I need to make so communication seems to be working. Problem seems to be with ground station software this is why I think so I cannot set first time use to stay on so I can enter a new name for the device and when you have it search it does not find the name Octo1 .

Has anyone had this problem I have tried reloading software from Apple store did nothing it just doesn't seem to want to allow me to run first time use. Or it could be as simple as I'm doing it incorrectly can anyone help me.
2015-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules