need help getting naza lite/radio link r9d working
2308 3 2016-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
artbrau
New

United States

Hi, folks. I'm coming down the home stretch of getting my F450 going but am stuck at the calibration phase.  I have the Radiolink AT9 controller and R9D receiver hooked to the NAZA lite in S-Bus mode.

I have successfully:
1. Paired the R9D to the AT9 remote control - the signal strength meter on the AT9 goes to full when I power up the R9D and the R9D blinks when I power off the the AT9.
2. Connected the R9D S-Bus pins to the Naza Lite X2 pins.
3. Put the R9D into S-Bus mode. The blue LED on the R9D comes on.

Not sure I have:
1. Connected the Naza lite software to the Naza Lite via USB - the remote LED is solid green when I connect the USB cable but the software status "lights" on the lower left of the software window aren't "on."  I am using windows 7.

Nothing I do with the AT9 controller sticks shows up in the software.  The calibration procedure doesn't to anything.  The Throttle stick on the the AT9 doesn't get the prop motors spining.

Any clues?  Thanks for any help.

-- Art

2016-9-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You're saying that the LEDs on the bottom left of the Assistant Software are a dark red and blue, correct? Did you install the DJI WinDriver with the Naza Lite turned on and plugged in?
2016-9-7
Use props
artbrau
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-7 16:10
You're saying that the LEDs on the bottom left of the Assistant Software are a dark red and blue, co ...

Installing the drivers did the trick. Thanks!
2016-9-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

artbrau Posted at 2016-9-12 01:37
Installing the drivers did the trick. Thanks!

Good to hear, thank you for the update!
2016-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules