Losing signal/disconnected in Go app
823 4 2016-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fredrik3
lvl.1
United States

I suddenly got a problem with the connection in the Go app. I usually get connected initially, but when flying I constantly lose connection. It's not because of range - same problem if I'm just a few meters away from the drone. Anyone know what's wrong?

I use a Nexus 7 tablet. It worked without problems earlier. Absolutely no changes have been made on the tablet (I only use the tablet with the drone).
2016-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Fredrik, may I know the model number of your aircraft? The firmware is latest for aircraft, remote and APP or not?
Would you please try to change the mobile device to have a test? (Nexus 7 is not in the compatibility list), and please turn off all background programs before you fly.

Besides, please change another open location without the interference around, hope this video helps:
2016-9-5
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

I had this problem when my tablet updated, and then again when the app updated, had to delte the app ( remove from cache) then re install the app, and everything was fine
2016-9-5
Use props
fredrik3
lvl.1
United States

Heebus Posted at 2016-9-5 13:59
I had this problem when my tablet updated, and then again when the app updated, had to delte the app ...

Ok, thanks, will try that!
2016-9-5
Use props
HobbyMounts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 206539 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also worth checking the cable and maybe try another if you have one.
2016-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules