Maytech 1345 carbon propeller for DJI Inspire 1
2911 6 2015-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richard.oceandi
lvl.2

Sweden

Many have asked for replacement propellers for their Inspire 1´s and Dji have not been able to cater for the need.
There seams to be an alternative. I personaly dont think its a good idea to use non Dji products sinze it might lead to less than ideal opperation, damages and crashes etc. I personaly dont like carbon fibre props for drones also.

What do you guys think? A viable alternative for those in desperate need? A good upgrade? Dangerous?

http://maytech.en.alibaba.com/pr ... tightening_nut.html
2015-1-30
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a price on these?  Has anyone tried them out yet?  I'm not sure if I want to risk it but on the other hand I don't want to ground my Inspire 1 because I don't have spare props.
2015-2-20
Use props
PJ Australian
lvl.1

Australia

I've got a few sets of MayTechs on order. What is going on with the supply of DJI 1345 props? Many of us have none left. We're all starving here, DJI....
2015-3-2
Use props
PJ Australian
lvl.1

Australia

PJ Australian Posted at 2015-3-2 19:50
I've got a few sets of MayTechs on order. What is going on with the supply of DJI 1345 props? Many o ...

Search via MayTech's manufacturer number: MT-CP1345Q

Supplies are drying up. For those In doubt of carbon fibre, the new 1345 props will be carbon fibre based, so go figure that!
2015-3-2
Use props
JerryMutter
lvl.2

United States

I have a set they look well made. have not had time to try them though hope the prop locks fit.
2015-3-2
Use props
PJ Australian
lvl.1

Australia

Here's a link to a video that someone made about the MayTech props.
2015-3-2
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

PJ Australian Posted at 2015-3-3 08:35
Here's a link to a video that someone made about the MayTech props.
https://vimeo.com/119723131

What was with the old women at the end? Lol
2015-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules