No signal.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mozwald
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have a phantom 3 standard, only flew a handfull of times as ive only just had it. however a few ocations now ive had signal problems after about 40meters. first it says no signal and the video goes. It pops up saying RTH however that fails and then it says disconnected at the top and the app greys out. Then the drone just hovers where it is i have to turn controller of to iniate RTH. any ideas whats causing this? I dont know if its a coincidence or not but i seam to have more look when using my ipad rather than my samsung s6. wouldthe phone interfere with signal?
2016-9-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you using one of the DJI approved devices?
Also watch this video on orientation as it may help.
If you cannot get good range in a open interference free area then you may want to contact support and send it in for evaluation.

iOS Version v2.9.1.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Android Version v2.9.0.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

2016-9-8
Use props
Mozwald
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Right attempted to fly again today from a spot ive flown a few times and had no issues and im still getting issues of disconnected.

and then RTH kicks in but fails.

Any ideas?
2016-9-10
Use props
Mozwald
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Downgrading firmware has sorted this issue!
2016-9-12
Use props
rr
lvl.4
Denmark

and then they say that its not an faulty firmware lol lol
2016-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules