Same problem after warranty repair
1232 15 2016-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidelosauro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128399 ft
Italy

hello on 9/10/16 Today I tested the drone that was in service for images that were moved , in addition to what mentioned in the previous email , I inform you that the drone has the same flaw that had before sending him in care of you , I'm having an economic loss because the use for work , so now what ? I ask therefore a valid email where I will show that the defect is still present by sending the video shot with wetrasfer , I look forward to your questions in the shortest possible time because now I as dried up since I switched to phantom4 then exactly three months ago that I was able to use it , so I ask you do not know how to solve my problem, because the product that I'm still paying me and impossible to use it so I look forward to resp urgent about the problem .
I also made both calibration imu in a cool place and calibrated compass calibrated gimbal
I also enclose the number of the first repair
CAS-227557-Y4S6K4-227557Y4s6k4
I forgot the PH4 and was sent to repair in the Netherlands
I attach log files http://healthydrones.com/main?share=IkqaSg
The wind was at 4 km / h

Note the rough movie

The 08/08/16 movie before sending him to take refuge in Holland
Wind 8 km / h

IMG_0264.jpg Davide lo sauro

2016-9-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Davide, sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. The video you uploaded was original one from SD card, right?
Please double check vibration absorbers and propellers are intact, please calibrate IMU in a completely level surface, and do not move it during that period.
Would you please fly it under a good environment without wind and check again?  
2016-9-11
Use props
davidelosauro
lvl.1
Italy

tried with set of new propellers , imu calibrated compass and gimbal in those videos is that of the first repair and the fact that both the 09/10/16 there was no wind and cmq not higher than 5Km / h then the problem may be according to me :
I have not changed the gimbal or there are more of a problem in the drone , and in any case the module also the EU has already sent me assistance which are not at all satisfied why have the drone of just three months and already is being repaired for the second time is not nice, especially who are your customers from ph2 , I would have expected from you for the seriousness that you show , that it would be replaced with a new one , but it was not so , I will check and then I will see what to do with due care ..
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

davidelosauro Posted at 2016-9-12 22:43
tried with set of new propellers , imu calibrated compass and gimbal in those videos is that of the ...

David,
I'm sorry if you are still experiencing an issue. Can you please post a couple of quick videos of a straight and level shot moving forward.Also, are you talking about the really quick minute tilt?, If so that's not from a gimbal roll adjestment is it?
Also, you said you are losing work from this, is there also an issue with your backup aircraft?
2016-9-12
Use props
davidelosauro
lvl.1
Italy

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-12 18:21
David,
I'm sorry if you are still experiencing an issue. Can you please post a couple of quick vide ...

Wind 2 km / h the speed and was given in post production , speed of the drone -mode GPS and active sensors ...

2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

davidelosauro Posted at 2016-9-13 01:39
Wind 2 km / h the speed and was given in post production , speed of the drone -mode GPS and activ ...

I only see a very negligible amount of right roll at the end of the video. Is this what you are talking about?
Can you post a video like I asked for earlier. A moving forward video towards an object keeping the same altitude?
2016-9-12
Use props
davidelosauro
lvl.1
Italy

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-12 19:47
I only see a very negligible amount of right roll at the end of the video. Is this what you are ta ...

I'm sorry but it is very visible in the original files , the europe assistance as soon as he saw the video told me to send both the first and the second time , if you give me a valid e wetrasfer I send you the file so see for yourself
2016-9-12
Use props
davidelosauro
lvl.1
Italy

I forgot ago this defect only in that kind of maneuver other maneuvers are well
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

davidelosauro Posted at 2016-9-13 01:51
I forgot ago this defect only in that kind of maneuver other maneuvers are well

Ok, so it's only when going backwards and rising in altitude?
2016-9-12
Use props
davidelosauro
lvl.1
Italy

only when exchange rate
2016-9-12
Use props
davidelosauro
lvl.1
Italy

maneuvers with ph3 I never had problems enough to regret the ph3 adv
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Are you talking about the tilting or panning when you say there's an issue?Also, you have tio reply to my question otherwise I will not get a notification that you have posted.
2016-9-12
Use props
davidelosauro
lvl.1
Italy

only when exchange rate
2016-9-12
Use props
davidelosauro
lvl.1
Italy

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-12 20:05
Are you talking about the tilting or panning when you say there's an issue?Also, you have tio reply ...

it only when changing altitude and go back seccede
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

davidelosauro Posted at 2016-9-13 02:18
it only when changing altitude and go back seccede

Ok yes, but is the issue the slight roll of the the tilt that was very pronounced?
The tilt looks like you used the tilt wheel, just making sure which axis you are talking about.
2016-9-12
Use props
davidelosauro
lvl.1
Italy

hello ken thanks for your patience , wrapped nn understand what you ask me why I use a translator, but I can say that I did see the video of a group , djiphantomitalia to 8000 people and all those who have the PH4 not have this problem also checking last night the video closely to me , and also according to others there and jello effect caused perhaps by the shaking of the gimbal , now the pack will start tomorrow to holland hoping that this time also solves that I have a doubt, in my opinion in the Netherlands fail understand the problem they are going to attempt ( my opinion )
2016-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules