Return of repaired units.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gproteau
New

Canada

I won't mention a service ticket number on this form, but DJI please take note, I sent a Phantom 3 Advanced unit to you to repair a compass errror.  The unit I recieved back was not the same one i sent in.  Furthermore, the unit you sent back to has a defective camera.  I'm rather annoyed, I sent a brand new unit for warrenty repair.  Now none of my emails to the cordial service people describing my problem have been acknowledged.

What do i try next.

N
2016-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties,gproteau. Could you please provide me with your ticket number or RMA number? I'll help to look into your case.
2016-9-11
Use props
prdautodavid
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-11 22:54
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties,gproteau. Could you please provide me with your ticket n ...

My P3A was received on September 6th for repairs ( Cracks ) they never sent me a quote they haven't responded to emails I spent an hour on chat yesterday and I still know nothing except they have it., please help ( CAS-235923-D1G1B4 )
2016-9-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

prdautodavid Posted at 2016-9-16 07:01
My P3A was received on September 6th for repairs ( Cracks ) they never sent me a quote they haven' ...

Sorry about it, I've logged your case and you can expect to receive a call or email within a day or two.

The cracks will be repaired for free if your drone is in warranty.
2016-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules