DJI go App/Live Stream to YouTube will not work
2881 12 2016-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fpgtour
lvl.1
Flight distance : 563182 ft
United States

Hi, I cannot for the life of me get my P4 to live stream to youtube. I've tried watching the two recommend videos in another thread. My app is the newest version and my firmware the newest version. go app version: 2.9.1, p4 firmware: v1.2.503.

Ive tried disabling hardware encoding on the camera, I've setup YouTube livestreaming first before even starting the app on my desktop. I make sure im signed into the correct account.

What happens: I click on choosing streaming platform, I choose YouTube, it lets me give it name and description. From here i can click on go live now, once i do that I just get a dark square and the app freezes, I never get to a screen that lets me choose step 1 encode or step 2 streaming.

I'm not sure what else to do, ive tried to multiple times. Ive restared my IOS after updating the apps, i open and closed the dji app, tried encoding on and off, nothing works.

Now I can facebook live stream with absolutely no issues, but i've created a new youtube channel and i want to start livestreaming to the youtube channel.

Can anyone help me?

2016-9-11
Use props
rklose
New

Germany

I have exatly the same Problem. Phantom 4 and IOS App newest Version. With or W/O Hardware Decoder overtime the same problem dark square and app crash!

Facebook no Problem!
2016-9-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello fpgtour and rklose, may I know what's the model of your IOS device? And have you tried to change another mobile to have a test?
Please cool down your devices, and turn off all other background programs.
2016-9-11
Use props
rklose
New

Germany

I have a Ipad 3 mini 16GB + wifi + cellular (a 4G Sim is installed and active) iOS 9.3.5.   DJI Go App and P4 Firmware is the newest over DJI Assistant and Apple App Store. I have only this iPad for my P4. I have completely reboot my iPad but no things has be changed. Same issue. I have try to stream over Wifi and 4G.........same issue......Dark Grey Square in the center and DJI Go app no reactions!
2016-9-12
Use props
rklose
New

Germany

I have make a Test with my Android 6 Smartphone (LG G4). With the Android App on my Smartphone the Youtube Live Stream works fine.
2016-9-12
Use props
fpgtour
lvl.1
United States

I have an Ipad Air 2 32gb with IOS 9.3.5, soon to be IOS 10. The only app ever running is DJI GO, i bought this Ipad solely for using with the P4.
2016-9-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

rklose@hotmail. Posted at 2016-9-13 04:55
I have make a Test with my Android 6 Smartphone (LG G4). With the Android App on my Smartphone the Y ...

Yes, it's only IOS.
2016-9-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fpgtour Posted at 2016-9-13 22:27
I have an Ipad Air 2 32gb with IOS 9.3.5, soon to be IOS 10. The only app ever running is DJI GO, i  ...

It will be fixed, it just may take a bit.
2016-9-13
Use props
fpgtour
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-13 10:44
It will be fixed, it just may take a bit.

is that an official statement or are you assuming?
2016-9-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

fpgtour Posted at 2016-9-14 10:45
is that an official statement or are you assuming?

It's been reported and that's my assumption.
2016-9-13
Use props
Insight UAV
New

Canada

I just updated to the latest product firmware update date 2016/04/13 for the M100 to comply with TC regulations.  The firmware update was for the aircraft and remote controller. The firmware version are as follows: 1) Aircraft - Ver. 1.3.1.00, 2) Remote Controller - Ver. 1.7.40. The DJI GO app version is 2.8.7 it did not change. We are using an iPad mini 4 64GB memory WiFi+cell with IOS ver. 9.3.4 just for this aircraft. Before updating the firmware we can live stream without any issues with this setup. Can you look into this issue? When can DJI upload a fix to the firmware? Could it be the DJI GO app, because it didn't change? Hope you can resolve this issue ASAP.
2016-9-15
Use props
rklose
New

Germany

Today comes the DJI Go App for iOS 2.9.2 in the german App Store. I've testet the live stream for youtube directly. And it works now!!
2016-9-18
Use props
fansb1cb01ec
New
United States

i am using Inspire one camera but i cant see any option to go live can you assist me how its works ?
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules