VR Glass app for Phantom 4
1006 8 2016-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
duskazarand
New
Hungary

Hi, does anybody now an app (not lichi) that can change the display of my Note3 to be seen in a normal VR glass?!? Just explain in more detail, i would like to use the original "DJI GO app" but i wanna see it in split mode, so after i took of as i need my fingers, i can put it in my VRglass so i can eliminate light completely.
thanks and waiting for any infos

2016-9-11
Use props
peter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

Maybe not the answer you wanted, but I've pout a deposit on a pre-order of the Epson BT-300 AR glasses ... look ideal for this.
2016-9-12
Use props
duskazarand
New
Hungary

Hi thanks for the idea, it looks great. There is also "lichi" out there that is pretty cool, probably i will buy the app, this is just an app. but i was wondering to have an app just to try this vr mode flying how it feels. i just wanna see the screen in bright conditions
2016-9-12
Use props
dj.trillium
lvl.2

United States

Thes Epson specs look great, do we know how much they will be yet?
2016-9-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

dj.trillium Posted at 2016-9-13 16:38
Thes Epson specs look great, do we know how much they will be yet?

Yeah, near enough to a grand in US dollars.
2016-9-12
Use props
peter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

The Epsons will list for $799+tax in the US and £639 inc VAT (tax) in the UK. Other markets I haven't looked.

In my case I am mentally offsetting the £200 ($300) I was going to drop on an nVidia K1 as I'm flyinf with a borrowed iPad Air 2 from work at the moment...
2016-9-12
Use props
dj.trillium
lvl.2

United States

peter@wonderlan Posted at 2016-9-13 03:14
The Epsons will list for $799+tax in the US and £639 inc VAT (tax) in the UK. Other markets I haven ...

hmm they look interesting but that's a lot of money for a 1st off batch. will wait to see what the comments are like first as i can see the transparent lens idea being very fussy? Now if they built them into a storm trooper helmet however i'd be at the front of the queue!
2016-9-13
Use props
gmccurdy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft

I'm also awaiting to see how these BT-300's work.  You might be able to offset some of the cost by not needing the HDMI gizmo under your RC transmitter that is around $100.  The Las Vegas Interdrone review videos of it on YouTube looks like it is plugged into the normal USB port and its control or button box for the glasses replaces the tablet of phone in the clamp part on the RC unit so might be some savings there too.  As more begin making copies, price should drop a lot like the hoods.

Best part it will or should circumvent that line of sight and no FPV hood without a spotter part of the FAA rules - maybe.
2016-9-13
Use props
skyskraber
lvl.1

I like Dream Flights http://dreamflights.pro/
2016-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules