Labor Day 2016 in San Diego (Phantom 4 + Osmo)
859 4 2016-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeanThePhantomG
lvl.2

Had a blast filming this one! This is a short one with footage through the eyes of my Phantom 4 and Osmo. Let me know what you guys think, and if you like my videos, give my youtube channel a subscribe
Music: Exchange - Bryson Tiller

2016-9-12
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I love San Diego! I was born and raised in San Bernardino and have visited San D many times. Your video was way too short! But a great one at that.
2016-9-12
Use props
SeanThePhantomG
lvl.2

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-9-13 05:36
I love San Diego! I was born and raised in San Bernardino and have visited San D many times. Your vi ...

Thanks man I appreciate it! And I know right.. beautiful place. I started making shorter videos to post on my Instagram page, which only allow about a minute of footage. If you have an instagram account, feel free to follow my page @SeanHaney !
2016-9-12
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

SeanThePhantomG Posted at 2016-9-12 17:50
Thanks man I appreciate it! And I know right.. beautiful place. I started making shorter videos to  ...

Why don't you post to Youtube, the longest video I've posted there so far is 30 minutes. I don't have an instagram account nor do I desire one.
2016-9-12
Use props
SeanThePhantomG
lvl.2

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-9-13 06:03
Why don't you post to Youtube, the longest video I've posted there so far is 30 minutes. I don't h ...

The younger crowd likes the quick cutting, looping videos. Instagram provides for those who have a short attention span. It is also the most popular social media platform to date. You're right though! I should make longer compositions.
2016-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules