Is it possible to do
1050 8 2016-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Worksucces219
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12644 ft
United States

I recently took some great footage of some friends fishing over the weekend and have been trying to upload the video from the Go App directly onto my iPad so that I may email it to a friend, but I am having no luck in doing so! Is this at all possible to do? Please advise.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

You can download the full resolution video if you power on the aircraft.
You can also get a lightning cable SD card reader and transfer the SD card  content directly to the iPad as well.
2016-9-12
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Based on my experience using the iPad mini 2 or 4    If you shot the video in 4K then no, you will not be able to download the files on your iPad using the Go App.  When you select the editing tab from the main page  then you can go to the top right corner icon page with arrow. Now you can select from three areas and the top selection is on-board SD. Now you can view the footage by selecting it and then watch it on the iPad (inside the Go App) edit preview window, but if it is 4K will not let you download it from the SD card.
I hope this helps and does not confuse you even more.  I prefer to download the camera files onto my PC for editing. The Go App provides you with a quick edit feature if you want to use it

Please note, that while you navigate to the AC SD card, the AC needs to be turned on and connected to the remote / iPad.

Rich
2016-9-12
Use props
Worksucces219
lvl.1
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-9-13 00:57
Based on my experience using the iPad mini 2 or 4    If you shot the video in 4K then no, you will n ...

Rich thank you for the information. I greatly appreciate the feedback.
2016-9-13
Use props
Worksucces219
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-13 00:51
You can download the full resolution video if you power on the aircraft.
You can also get a lightnin ...

Ken  will give this a try and thank you very much.
2016-9-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Worksucces219 Posted at 2016-9-13 20:01
Ken  will give this a try and thank you very much.

No problem, The easiest and quickest is downloading directly from the SD card with an adapter.
2016-9-13
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Worksucces219 Posted at 2016-9-13 04:59
Rich thank you for the information. I greatly appreciate the feedback.

You are welcome. I personally use a card reader that can handle several types of memory types. Using the USB 3 connection the large files will go pretty fast.
The Go App is pretty cool if you want to verify the video footage while you are out flying. This is about all I use it for at this point.  You can turn on the video recording feature (video cache) under general settings. When this is set on record, it will save the video  720HD downstream onto your iPad. This can be seen inside the edit tab on the Go App. This to can very useful to verify your video shots while out on location.

Rich
2016-9-13
Use props
Worksucces219
lvl.1
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-9-13 12:08
You are welcome. I personally use a card reader that can handle several types of memory types. Usi ...

Rich this is awesome info and again thank you. I have much to learn and thanks for the guidance!
2016-9-13
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Worksucces219 Posted at 2016-9-13 19:24
Rich this is awesome info and again thank you. I have much to learn and thanks for the guidance!

Again you are welcome, we have many folks that are willing to help in this forum.  This is an example of the video downlinks that are recorded by the Go App. Yes, this is showing the video downlink lag, but I already had this one on YouTube.  So look at this as an example of the process. I was using the Shou screen recorder App to get this video
iPad:

Rich
2016-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules