Bad image quality on ipad (not on photos)
2575 4 2015-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 732339 ft
Greece

I am testing the transmission image quality on both ios and android.when i use android i have perfect image quality with auto channel, but not so stable connection.
I am trying on ios although it is not official, 0.9.1 & 0.9.2, perfect stability but poor image quality. even in auto channel.
i tried pass through all channels in custom channel choice, only channel 12 was good, but below average quality.
i am about to sell my ipad mini. to buy a sony z3 tablet.
any last suggestions or solutions.
the fact that they are not releasing official app on appstore is also a reason to get rid off ipad mini.
what about your opinion?
2015-1-30
Use props
geldenhuys.eloi
New

New Zealand

I am having the same problem. I cant even see the Image on FPV - It has a strange distortion across the image horizontally. I cant "see" what the Inspire sees. I have an Ipad Mini (Just bought it after returning the Samsung Tab4 as it did not work (4 hours with DJI support and no resolution!)

Anyway - tried my iPad 2 as well - still bad image - almost not recognisable.

Anyone with a solution??
2015-2-6
Use props
knisley.david.g
New
Flight distance : 44154 ft
United States

I have the same issue with the iPad mini, along with the nvidia not connecting on one of the dual remotes, once I swapped out controllers the nvidia is fine, but the iPad mini still paints the screen so slow it never catches up. Looks like the older iPad mini is too slow. Can't figure out why the one controlled connects to the iPad mini, but not the Nvidia.
2015-2-8
Use props
r-preusser
lvl.2

Germany

I've read some forum entries around bad live stream quality due to low performance of the processors of the used devices. Maybe you have a look at these entries.

On my iPad Air 2 with iOS App 0.9.2 and autochannel I have quite a good quality up to 500m distance and around 150m altitude - I didn't try more so far and I was alone out there in the fields.
2015-2-8
Use props
Peter Perrim
New

New Zealand

If your iPad is anything over 12 months old then it could well be running the A5 processor chip. The Inspire App requires A7 and the new App won't even download onto a non compatible iPad now.
2015-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules