Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - Lags?!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
toradze3
lvl.2

Georgia

Hey all

Just received my galaxy tab  pro 8.4 and tried the first flight today. Android 4.4.2.
I ordered used one from amazon. 140 dollars.
Came in a gr8 shape. Factory reset.
Nothing installed besides factory apps and dji go.

Today it was pretty windy so when couldn't fly much. But 4 minutes I flew video was pretty laggy.
Video cache wasn't turned off in dji go. But I wasn't recording either so I don't think that's the reason..

I'll try again tomorrow. Any suggestions?

You can see the lag on this video

Somewhere by the end.

2016-9-14
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I am curious as what is the processor speed? DGI-Go app requires a lot of processing! I have tried many devices and in my opinion you really need to have something that is up around 2.2 ghz to work well.
2016-9-14
Use props
FlyingCircles
lvl.3
Flight distance : 76309 ft

RicardoGray Posted at 2016-9-14 20:14
I am curious as what is the processor speed? DGI-Go app requires a lot of processing! I have tried m ...

I have tried several tablets and found my Samsung Galaxy S6 phone works best.  From what I can determine it boils down to processing power.
2016-9-14
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

FlyingCircles Posted at 2016-9-14 09:40
I have tried several tablets and found my Samsung Galaxy S6 phone works best.  From what I can det ...

Agree 100%. I think the Galaxy S6 is at 2.2 ghz right?
There are a lot of tablets out there that aren't that fast.
You have to really look at the specs. A lot of them are reasonably priced but don't have the
better CPU.
2016-9-14
Use props
toradze3
lvl.2

Georgia

Galaxy Tab Pro that i am using is 2.2ghz. 2gb Ram. Which is pretty decent for DJI go.
I also dohave samsung s5 phone, which works perfect, but i am in need of a bigger screen.

What can i do to decrease lagging? anyexperience?
2016-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules