Battery info loss of signal "N/A"
636 8 2016-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simbad66
New

United States

About 2 minutes after take off, I keep losing all Battery info and i get a low battery alert. Battery is fully charged. Happens with 3 different batteries (one is brand new) All firmware notifications state current. If I keep flying with the low battery alert it goes critical after a while and lands. After i restart the p4 and take off again, all goes well for a few minutes and then repeats the above again. Can anyone help with this issue?

2016-9-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Simnad, would you please try to full discharge the battery firstly then charge it again? and clean the connectors of the battery and the drone?
2016-9-17
Use props
simbad66
New

United States

I did the full discharge on 2 of the batteries and it didnt help, the third battery was brand new and fully charged for the 1st time, i will try cleaning the terminals, thanks
2016-9-17
Use props
simbad66
New

United States

No luck with cleaning the terminals, still have the same problem and Im sure its not the batteries
2016-9-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Sinbad, sorry to hear that, would you please post a screenshot here about the battery info page and “low battery alert”.
Besides, please sync your flight records through APP as tutorial shows, and provide me your APP account which is an e-mail address.
2016-9-17
Use props
simbad66
New

United States

simbad66@mchsi.com
2016-9-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello Simbad, we synced your flight records, when you took off, the battery was not 100%. Please discharge it and full charge it again to have a test.
Besides, may I know is there anything hanging on the aircraft? And it's never slightly crashed, right?
If still the same case, it would be best to sent in to our repair center for further analysis. You could contact our tech support at support.us@dji.com
2016-9-17
Use props
simbad66
New

United States

Problem Solved, i think....   I flew the P4 with my iphone instead of my IPAD 4 air and it worked fine, so i uninstalled the DJI go app and reinstalled, changed out the cable and I have had two successful flights with no issues. Now I'm scared to download the updates when they come available.
2016-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

simbad66@mchsi. Posted at 2016-9-18 23:16
Problem Solved, i think....   I flew the P4 with my iphone instead of my IPAD 4 air and it worked fi ...

Hi Simbad, glad to hear that you made it finally, please enjoy it and check it in the future.
BTW, upgrading is not mandatory, if anything is fine, you could keep current firmware.
2016-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules