Exchange OSMO to OSMO+????
1036 5 2016-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brian.contino.u
New

United States

I've had my OSMO for a couple of weeks and have otherwise loved it aside from the couple issues like tilted horizon, not beng able to do a motion time lapse, and audio as it seems everyone else has.   I've begun to think that I shoudve went with the OSMO + instead.

Has anyone seen about exchanging just the OSMO X3 out for the new OSMO+ cam ?   I'm willing to pay the difference, I just think I'd be ultimately happier with the OSMO+ rig.

Does anyone have tips for a first time user?   Currently poste up in a hotel room killing time before a weeklong insudtrial operations training course.

Glad to be part of the forums !
2016-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

For more information about OSMO +, you could refer to this link :http://www.dji.com/osmo-plus/info#specs
2016-9-18
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

There's no official program for trade-in, you can sell it through craigslist maybe, though I doubt many people will need it, since people who has the handle already owns the camera, people who doesn't need to buy an extra handle.

DJI sells the camera separately online, it's image quality is basically identical with Osmo, with a few differences,

1. Osmo+ has motion timelapse, Osmo doesn't and will not
2. Osmo+ can zoom
3. Osmo+ fan noise is significantly lower
It's up to you.
2016-9-20
Use props
Corrupt_ID
lvl.1
United States

Please link the store page for the Z3 gimbal and camera only.
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Corrupt_ID Posted at 2016-9-20 23:47
Please link the store page for the Z3 gimbal and camera only.

Here you go http://store.dji.com/product/osm ... m-gimbal-and-camera
2016-9-20
Use props
martin94b
lvl.3

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-9-20 12:51
There's no official program for trade-in, you can sell it through craigslist maybe, though I doubt m ...

I am still waiting on a response to get my money back / exchange Osmo classic to Osmo + due to the promised but obviously never will be implemented motion timelapse issue.

So DJI, how do you plan to compensate for a promised feature never being implemented?
2016-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules