Healthy Drones Flight Logs
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruce Bodnyk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20112 ft
United States

I'm attempting to upload a flight log into Healthy Drones. According to the web instructions, it is looking for a .txt file while my logs from my Phantom 3 Standard have a .DAT extension. How do I get my .DAT logs into Healthy Drone? I tried renaming a log file to have a .txt extension but that didn't work. I also tried uploading the .DAT file to the "Maps Made Easy" log file viewer and gnerated a CSV from their log file viewer. That csv file didn't work either.

Thanks!
Bruce
2016-9-19
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Re-read the instructions here: http://healthydrones.com/main?a=upload

You want to retrieve the flight log out of your controlling device/tablet/phone, not the aircraft.  They will be .txt files.  
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The latest GO app update provides you more information now in the flight records.
2016-9-19
Use props
Bruce Bodnyk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20112 ft
United States

endotherm Posted at 2016-9-19 14:25
Re-read the instructions here: http://healthydrones.com/main?a=upload

You want to retrieve the flig ...

Thanks, I missed that about pulling the files from my phone rather than the drone. I was loading them from the Phantom.
2016-9-20
Use props
Capt. Wild Bill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1319180 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bruce Bodnyk Posted at 2016-9-20 08:16
Thanks, I missed that about pulling the files from my phone rather than the drone. I was loading t ...

That's why I prefer to fly using Litchi, the log gets uploaded automatically after every flight..
2016-9-20
Use props
gullisig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Capt. Wild Bill Posted at 2016-9-20 16:48
That's why I prefer to fly using Litchi, the log gets uploaded automatically after every flight..

That is also possible in HD app if you want.
2016-9-20
Use props
digdat0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-19 11:31
The latest GO app update provides you more information now in the flight records.

Can you add specifics on exactly what it adds? I know it included gps coordinates now when viewing a flight log,  but the detail is pretty much the same as much earlier versions (back to 2.8.x). Android has come a long way, but there is minimal info available when comparing to say HealthyDrones. I do give DJI applause for an 'export to CSV' function, but it includes information which is really of no use for those who would be looking at that type of file. Can you comment on what information was added, some specifics?
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

digdat0 Posted at 2016-9-21 07:16
Can you add specifics on exactly what it adds? I know it included gps coordinates now when viewing ...

I don't know all that's been added, for IOS VPS indication and some other flight data.
2016-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules