1323 9 2016-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NormanChen
lvl.1

United States

Ordered osmo+ for more than 20days! Still pending for Shipping!001192535391
Order number first.
On Aug 30th (UTC), I ordered my osmo+, including 360 microphone and the old osmo battery. It has been more than 20days past now, shipping status is still pending! Send an e-mail to DJI online store but noone replyed me. Can anyone here helping me? Please, need an answer! There are many users in China that I know had already got their osmo+, and many of them ordered after September.

2016-9-19
Use props
jojoenglish85
lvl.2
United States

Well it is natural for them to get theirs first but its strange that no other media has blown up about the Osmo+ like the Osmo Mobile. Its really strange, almost no coverage has broken out about it.
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Norman, thanks for your feedback. Please kindly note that the available to ship date is about 15 working days after payment confirmed. System shows the estimate shipping date is 20th Sep. But I'm sorry to advise that we are suffering OSMO+ order delayed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and will arrange shipment as soon as possible.  By the way, there are two emails from you. One is ticket #270632 which was replied. The other one is  #273839 sent 03:07 today. We will reply it within today. Thanks.
2016-9-19
Use props
Mlybhp5Y0tzw
lvl.2
United States

I was told my OSMO+ would ship today.  Last night I heard it was being delayed indefinitely.  This morning I got this email: Thank you for contacting DJI online store.

Sorry for keep you waiting and caused you the inconvenience. The order handling time of your order is about
within 5 business days after payment confirmed.

However, we got the updated news from the logistic team. Due to unexpected large amount of orders have been
received and our previous production capacity can hardly fulfill all of them, our previous shipping estimate has
been proved to be inaccurate. (

Based on current preparing progress, the estimated shipping time will be around within the end of the September Could you kindly wait for a few more days?

We will try our best to process it as soon as possible once the stock arrived.
Again, you have our most sincere apology on this.

Best Regards,
DJI online store Pre-sales team
2016-9-20
Use props
NormanChen
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-9-20 00:15
Hi, Norman, thanks for your feedback. Please kindly note that the available to ship date is about 15 ...

Thanks and I've got the reply, since your limited stock, I still need to wait on my osmo+.
2016-9-20
Use props
NormanChen
lvl.1

United States

Mlybhp5Y0tzw Posted at 2016-9-20 06:48
I was told my OSMO+ would ship today.  Last night I heard it was being delayed indefinitely.  This m ...

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing this information with me. I've got replied and they told it might be shipped in the middle of this week, so hope I can get it.
2016-9-20
Use props
oWn7VqxckjUn
lvl.1

South Korea

It is very strange that no one in the world shows any video or review on Osmo+ in spite of considering their excuse of parts shortage.
2016-9-21
Use props
NormanChen
lvl.1

United States

oWn7VqxckjUn Posted at 2016-9-21 04:31
It is very strange that no one in the world shows any video or review on Osmo+ in spite of consideri ...

Actually, there are some short review videos that I saw on Chinese websites.
2016-9-21
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

NormanChen Posted at 2016-9-20 20:57
Congratulations, and thanks for sharing this information with me. I've got replied and they told i ...

It has been shipped out.
2016-9-21
Use props
NormanChen
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-9-21 21:54
It has been shipped out.

Thank you, I've got the shipping email today and I am so excited about it.
2016-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules