Software upgrade
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tmkillzone39
lvl.1
Flight distance : 664882 ft
Sweden

When will the next software upgrade came for phantom 3 advanced?
2016-9-20
Use props
rr
lvl.4
Denmark

Think they are to realease to the standard first due to all those diffrent issues people has with the latest firmware
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello sir, we have not got information when a new firmware will be released, please feel free to let us know if you have any issue with currently firmware.
Thank you for your support, and please pay attention to our official website, it will be updated once a firmware released.
2016-9-20
Use props
Tanel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 291056 ft
Estonia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-21 10:11
Hello sir, we have not got information when a new firmware will be released, please feel free to let ...

Do you have any clue about the future plans for Phantom 3 firmware?
Just a minor fw update coming out or are there some cool new features also?
2016-9-21
Use props
tmkillzone39
lvl.1
Flight distance : 664882 ft
Sweden

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-21 09:11
Hello sir, we have not got information when a new firmware will be released, please feel free to let ...

Thanks for answer. I have one problem with live sharig video. When I do that the range of the phantom is very poor and love viev are lagging.
2016-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

tmkillzone39 Posted at 2016-9-21 22:46
Thanks for answer. I have one problem with live sharig video. When I do that the range of the phan ...

Hi Tmkillzone, may I know how about the range it can reach? you have adjusted antennas to the  optimal range during flight? how about testing it in an open place without interference around?
For lagging issue, may I know how long it will lag? what mobile device you are using? please turn off all background programs, cool it down before flight. Changing another mobile device to have a test if convenient.
It's appreciated to provide us a video, thanks.
2016-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules