no image transmission
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lee1980leslie
New

United Kingdom

hi all can anyone help me please

having trouble with my phantom 3 standard. every time i go over 25 to 30 meters away i loss video feed ( no image transmission).
ppplleeeeaaassseee help
thanks

2016-9-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello sir, may I know when you bought it? you have this situation from the first flight? have you ever upgraded firmware to the latest for your remote, aircraft and DJI GO APP?
Would you please try to fly it in different open locations without interference around, such as buildings, WiFi signal, metal.
Then please adjust your antenna to the optimal range during flight.
Besides, May I know what mobile device you are using? and remote still linked to aircraft when video feed lost, right?
2016-9-23
Use props
lee1980leslie
New

United Kingdom

hi natala i have had the standard for about 1 year and all was fine until i return from spain back to uk with drone? it updated on return and since then i have had this problem!
im using ipad air 2 and yes i can still fly with no image transmission. cheers
2016-9-24
Use props
lee1980leslie
New

United Kingdom

still need help with this problem any idea guys????
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

lee1980leslie Posted at 2016-10-24 02:04
still need help with this problem any idea guys????

Have you already tried resetting the WiFi module and relinking the aircraft for good measure? Is your iOS updated to the latest software?
2016-10-23
Use props
julianralien
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14134 ft
Argentina

Yo tuve el mismo problema, el 19/10/2016 se me actualizó el control por medio de la conexión de internet de mi celular. Desde ahí tuve problemas con la señal de video entre el Drone y el control. No me permite volar con precisión. ¿Como hago para retroceder una versión del mando o solucionar este problema?

Phantom 3 Profesional 19/10/2016

Phantom 3 Profesional 19/10/2016
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

julianralien@ho Posted at 2016-10-24 12:36
Yo tuve el mismo problema, el 19/10/2016 se me actualizó el control por medio de la conexión de in ...

Did you reinstall the Go app? Can you verify what phone you have and what Go app version you are using? Is this happening on only the cached video, or is it on the SD card video as well?
2016-10-23
Use props
julianralien
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14134 ft
Argentina

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-24 02:03
Did you reinstall the Go app? Can you verify what phone you have and what Go app version you are u ...

Uso Samsung S5 y Iphone 5S.... en ninguno de los 2 me funciona correctamente, no puedo volar bien, no se ve la imagen, se pierde la señal de video y AÚN no tengo solución... DA ASCO COMO FUNCIONA, QUIEN SE VA A HACER RESPONSABLE SI TENGO UN ACCIDENTE? Asegurenme el equipo en Argentina... yo pague lo mismo valor que todos y NO FUNCIONA... indignado estoy ya.... Solo sucede en el video Caché, pero es suficiente para no poder volar cómodo, no poder esquivar obstáculos, no poder filmar con precisión mi trabajo.... CUAL ES LA SOLUCIÓN QUE ME VAN A DAR?
2016-11-6
Use props
mr.fly
lvl.1

United Kingdom

lee1980leslie, see my post it should help
2016-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules