Lost power and fell on the ground.
1445 8 2016-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rushikeshdhumal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66 ft
India

During the 1st flight itself it was flying wonderful for 1st 3 minutes, I took it up to 25 meters and there it was stable for 20 seconds and suddenly all its 4 propellers lost power  and stopped working. (Full charged battery)

I don’t understand this behavior when it is one of the most advanced technology powered gadget.

It has battery low auto land feature plus obstacle detection system(No obstacles were present during the radius of 30 meter during flight horizontal and infinite vertical as was exposed to sky.).

Since it has stalled to ground, the gimbal is broken and separated from the drone. The drones base is damaged. Both the landing gears are damaged and broken.

Propellers arms are damaged. Batter was seperated from the drone which is damaged too.

Logged a case with DJI # 298472

Regards,
Rushikesh Dhumal
91 9765143888
India.

2016-9-27
Use props
MarcoX5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1196778 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your crash.

I wonder if the battery became unseated.  I assume you did not perform a CSC.
2016-9-27
Use props
keiser08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 446355 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to hear about your crash. It can be related to the battery not fully connected to the P4. It can also be the same as my case where one of the battery that was in the drone during delivery had a metal protruding on the cartridge/teeth but i got lucky and noticed it before a crash happen. It has already been 20 days since i contacted DJI and they just received it and saw it yesterday. It was mentioned no physical damage not sure if they meant from delivery or they are saying they didn't see any damage in the battery. I'm really losing hope with their customer service. The DJI people here in the forum works hard but i dont know about the central customer service. Sorry, ended up verbalizing here but losing a 20 min flight on my days off because they cant provide me a new battery is frustrating
2016-9-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Rushikesh, really sorry to hear about your crash. Since you have sent e-mail to us, our colleague will reply details about how to deal with this case, please wait patiently and do not worry about it. Besides, please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.
2016-9-27
Use props
rushikeshdhumal
lvl.1
India

Thank you for the revert Natalia,
i have downloaded the DAT file from the Copter. it is some 350 MB. Can you guide me how can I upload or send it to you?
I have not used Google drive ever before.
No the battery did not unseated. While stalling at around 6 meters of height it gained power and the propellers were about to start to rotate, but it was too late for it to gain the rpm while stalling and it crashed on the ground.
i suspect 2 problems here.
1> The battery that i received must be faulty and not able to withstand the ampere current for the designated time.
The battery was hot when i took it hand. Since this is an intellegent battery, being hot it must have cut off the supply since it had gained temperature.
2> The drone that i received must be a faulty piece, loose connections inside from the battery jack to its  power or gyro board tending it to malfunction.

Regards,
Rushikesh Dhumal
+91 9765143888
2016-9-28
Use props
rushikeshdhumal
lvl.1
India

rushikeshdhumal Posted at 2016-9-28 18:27
Thank you for the revert Natalia,
i have downloaded the DAT file from the Copter. it is some 350 MB. ...

I am waiting for the revert how the dat file be uploaded through the Google Drive
2016-9-29
Use props
rushikeshdhumal
lvl.1
India

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-27 18:08
Hello Rushikesh, really sorry to hear about your crash. Since you have sent e-mail to us, our collea ...

i need help to know how do i upload the dat file taken from the copter through the google drive?
2016-9-29
Use props
fireman01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1550558 ft
Czechia

just use google search, on link below you can find "manual" how to upload files

how to upload file to gdrive

2016-9-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hi, sorry about this accident. You can also utilize www.healthydrones.com to analyze dat files.

Visit the website for instructions... Only Good luck.

RedHotPoker

2016-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules