Why must I recalibrate Horizontal every time I power up?
759 3 2016-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chicago DP
lvl.2

United States

Does anybody know why must I recalibrate Horizontal every time I power up? It loses me 30 seconds when I am in a hurry.

Thanks,

Ned
www.nedmiller.com
2016-9-29
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

No, if you find it tilted, normally tripple tap  the trigger, then double tap it, will fix it
2016-9-29
Use props
Chicago DP
lvl.2

United States

OK I'll try that next time, thanks!
2016-9-30
Use props
chris41
New

Australia

I'm also having this same problem.  I've been trying to overcome this for many months now and have been reading it is a known problems in other threads about the Osmo not being able to hold its horizontal axis properly.  It is making what would otherwise be a great camera very embarrassing to use in front of clients who have gone to a lot of trouble to truck their equipment onto location to be filmed in action.

My reputation is taking a beating each time I want to pull the Osmo out to do tracking takes.  The fix has been promised as coming for around 12 months now from other Threads.  It sounds a bit like Re-Call time is getting close for the many users having problems with Horizontal hold problem.  Of all the Axises, the Horizontal would have to be the most critical to get right.

Please help DJI techs.  Your just one step off a Fantastic product but its a very critical step.

2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules