Remote and craft not connecting to Samsung Tab E
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
akborn60
lvl.1
United States

Remote not connecting to my Samsung Tab E, this is the only device I have used with my P3P since flying it and has linked up before so I don't know what has happened.  I've check and have up todate firmware on bird and control and not sure what to do from here.

2016-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, could you please try to change a usb cable to connect you tab with RC again?
If it's convenient, I'd suggest you to try to reset your phone to factory.
2016-9-29
Use props
yiwuyu920
New

United States

Hi
I'm also having problems with tab e
Everytime I have to disconnect the USB and or restart the RC or drone to get it to connect

Any help be great

I have a P4
2016-10-15
Use props
ekcook
lvl.2
Flight distance : 553914 ft

I have a tab E and Nexus P6.  The P6 has never failed to connect at any stage of flight prep or use, the tab E sometimes fails to connect, it will acknowledge a slow charge from the RC, but shows disconnected from the quad.  My solution has been to turn off the tab, hook everything up, turn on the quad, turn on the controller, wait for the green OK to fly lights, then turn on the tab.  I have found using that sequence let's my tab connect every time.  I also had an issue where the tab screen outer 10mm(ish) would not acknowledge a touch (not allowing me to switch to the mini map, or activate the menu buttons), the boot after connect technique also solved that for me.
Tab E running Marshmallow
P6 on Nougat
2016-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules