Can't calibrate the IMU
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
havasibalazs199
New

Hungary

Hello every one!
I have a quick question. I just got my Phantom 3 4k edition. And i can't fly with it. It says that "IMU Error. Calibrate IMU"
But when i go to settings(advanced settings--->sensors) both icons (Check IMU, IMU Calibration) is not available. Ther aren't any numbers next to the x,y,z. What should i do. Or how can i fix this issue.
Thank you for helping me out.
Best wishes!
2016-9-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello sir, would you please check the firmware on "About" page through dji go app, please upgrade it to the latest firstly, and then cool down aircraft for about 30 minutes, calibrate IMU in a very level surface, please do not move the aircraft during calibrating. If still the same case, please post a screen shot here, thanks.
2016-10-1
Use props
HAVASI
New

Hy!
As i wrote it, i can not calibrate the imu, cause when i go to settings(main controller>advanced settings>sensors>calibrate imu) there is nothing. There are no numbers, the two icon isn't awailable. And when i start the phantom, its starts giving a beep sound and flashing yellow. What can i do?
Thanks it previously!
2016-10-4
Use props
shawnlaidlaw
New

Mexico

HAVASI Posted at 2016-10-4 03:16
Hy!
As i wrote it, i can not calibrate the imu, cause when i go to settings(main controller>advanced settings>sensors>calibrate imu) there is nothing. There are no numbers, the two icon isn't awailable. And when i start the phantom, its starts giving a beep sound and flashing yellow. What can i do?
Thanks it previously!

Hi.  Did you ever get a resolution to this?  I have had this issue for months now and don't have the opportunity to address it very often.  I can't update the firmware either.  I connected with DJI once and after a few hours had to get on with my day without resolution.  Meanwhile my drone becomes more and more obsolete and I haven't been able to use it in over 6 months.

Thanks,
Shawn
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules