DJI Go and OSMO+ - TERRIBLE connection issues?
971 5 2016-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bse5f8GcnQNQ
lvl.1
United States

There seems to be NOTHING I can do to get a stable connection going between DJI Go running on an iPhone 6S and my new Osmo+

Is this thing known to be buggy?  Is a fix on the way?  As it is now its almost totally unuseable.
2016-9-30
Use props
iamloganhawk
lvl.1

United States

I was having trouble with this too. I want to say it is because DJI has not updated their app for IOS 10. That's what I hope atleast.
2016-9-30
Use props
HellFire77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 390863 ft
  • >>>
Canada

iamloganhawk Posted at 2016-10-1 13:02
I was having trouble with this too. I want to say it is because DJI has not updated their app for IO ...

Ya I find my connection can drop lots when running on 2.4 but when I switched to 5.8 it got better. However I find the app will just drop the video stream but keep showing me the camera stats. Also roughly every ~4th time I open the app it crashes and then reopens. Also twice now the DJI app has hard locked and I had to force close it on my Android S7.
2016-9-30
Use props
NormanChen
lvl.1

United States

the same situation here, lost connection with camera and should wait around 30 seconds to reconnect or restart twice.
2016-10-1
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

HellFire77 Posted at 2016-10-1 13:51
Ya I find my connection can drop lots when running on 2.4 but when I switched to 5.8 it got better. ...

Same for me - between the looking at Wifi in my home and my neighbor using a Wifi analyzer I realized we were over-saturating 2.4ghz.  Switched to 5ghz and haven't had any connection issues since.  Knock on wood.

I am on IOS.
2016-10-1
Use props
HzPklURqy6Po
New

United Kingdom

All of a sudden after launching the Filmic Pro app It suddenly does not connect to the DJO Go app, nor does it even show thats its available?? Not showing any signs of connectivity to the bluetooth, I have tried multiple iPhones too, all say that they cannot find the device? Anyone know how to hard reset the device? Not sure if the bluetooth is not working or its a software issue.

2016-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules