929 7 2016-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
isabelle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1821 ft
France

Hi,
  I just bought my phantom 4 and I never fly.I made all the  upgrades  required with my ipad4mini (iOS 10.0.2) on which I installed  the DJI go  app (v.3.0.0.0). I also registered to activate my ph4.
  I noticed that at the  right side there is no Menu button and also that there is no firmeware version indicated.
  So can someone tell my more about this ?
  Thanks on advance
  Cheers
  Isabelle
2016-10-3
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

congratulations on a very good aircraft ! I also have a P4. I still run the 2.8 software, so I cant tell you much about the 3.0. some people like the 3.0 and some that have smaller IOS devices don't like it much. it sounds like you are ready to fly. ! good luck and happy flying !
2016-10-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The menu icon was for setting the camera values (Still photographs OR video)

This has now been re-designed in V3.0.0. As often is the case all needs to be powered up and connected for all options to be visible in DJI Go. The small camera icon (just above 'Shutter' button) with the arrows rotating round it is used to switch between 'Still' or 'video' mode. If you tap this you will see the screen toggle between 'full screen' (The Still photo image aspect ) and 'wide screen' (video aspect ratio). When in either of these two modes push the 'slider' icon just below the 'Shutter' icon, and you will see a menu appear. At the top of this menu there are different 'tabs' for manual settings, camera settings (Photo or video depending on initial choice) and general settings.
2016-10-3
Use props
isabelle
lvl.2
France

Aardvark Posted at 2016-10-3 14:46
The menu icon was for setting the camera values (Still photographs OR video)

This has now been re-d ...

Hi,
Thanks for your answer. Please, could you confirm that with the new version 3.0.0.0, this "menu" button has disapeared ?
Later, I'll send you a screen shot of my dji go page, so I will be sure that I was clear.
Cheers,
Isabelle
2016-10-3
Use props
isabelle
lvl.2
France

IMG_6998 [50%] [50%].JPG
2016-10-3
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

I think i have read of it somewhere else, on iso specifically. Android seems fine...
2016-10-3
Use props
Kvngoodman
New

Did you ever get to the bottom of this issue with the menu tab and the resolution changes? Because I'm having the same issues. Would love to take it off of 4K and put it on 1080 P but so far I'm not seeing where to apply those changes.
2016-10-20
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kvngoodman Posted at 2016-10-20 23:44
Did you ever get to the bottom of this issue with the menu tab and the resolution changes? Because ...

The small camera icon (just above 'Shutter' button icon) with the arrows rotating round it is used to switch between 'Still' or 'video' mode. If you tap this you will see the screen toggle between 'full screen' (The Still photo image aspect ) and 'wide screen' (video aspect ratio). When in either of these two modes click on the 'slider' icon just below the 'Shutter' icon, and you will see a menu appear. At the top of this menu there are different 'tabs' for manual settings, camera settings (Photo or video depending on initial choice) and general settings.
2016-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules