MAVIC PRO 'FLY MORE' COMBO FROM APPLE STORE?
3572 18 2016-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkylinePhotogra
lvl.1

Hi,

My nearest DJI dealer is an Apple Store.

Ive been onto the Apple (UK) website but although you can pre-order the Mavic Pro, I cant see the Mavic Pro 'Fly More' Combo.

Will the Apple store be selling the combo online?
2016-10-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I'm not sure what packages Apple will offer, they may not have the DJI "Fly More Combo"
2016-10-3
Use props
Barney2k
lvl.4
United Kingdom

There's a good UK retailer selling the Fly More combo here.

Might be worth taking a look at!
2016-10-4
Use props
SkylinePhotogra
lvl.1

Barney2k Posted at 2016-10-4 22:27

They are a good retailer and i like to give my money to small businesses.

However, i live 5 mins drive from an Apple store and with this sort of tech i like to be able to return to store instead of having to use posting & packaging etc
2016-10-4
Use props
dj.trillium
lvl.2

United States

SkylinePhotogra Posted at 2016-10-4 11:15

However, i live 5 mins d ...

plus you know what your getting with apple soon as you place your order. I got my P4 from them and service was as always, excellent. Apple even did a battery promo to phantom customers a little later for half price when no one else did.. here's hoping they do it with the mavic as well.
2016-10-4
Use props
Tharg (from the
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

Barney2k Posted at 2016-10-4 15:27

Heliguy already have over 170 pre orders so there is no chance of getting one within the first couple of batches
2016-10-4
Use props
Tharg (from the
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SkylinePhotogra Posted at 2016-10-4 16:15

However, i live 5 mins d ...

Read the small print with Crapple.
They try and wriggle out of honouring a retailer warranty but saying that only Apple products qualify for their 12 months warranty.
Anything else they say has to be returned to the retailer - in the UK this is illegal.
2016-10-4
Use props
Kwaka Pants
lvl.2

Amazing how many companies try to do that. The sale of goods act states that your contract  / warranty lies with the company you purchase from. Any problems at all, it's up to them to sort it out, not the manufacturer.
2016-10-4
Use props
Tharg (from the
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Kwaka Pants Posted at 2016-10-5 00:11
Amazing how many companies try to do that. The sale of goods act states that your contract  / warran ...

Be careful with that one as the Sale of Goods Act no longer applies in UK law.
It has been replaced with the Consumer Rights Act.
Although the consumer is still protected there are some important difference which people should be aware of since demanding your rights under the SOG 1979 will not hold water any more.
Just a heads up.
2016-10-4
Use props
Kwaka Pants
lvl.2

Yeah, was aware of that, but the act replacing it should still hold up to such issues.
2016-10-5
Use props
peter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

Also, Jessops are listing the package at the £1249 price for pre-order - but they don't really exist anymore, sadly.

http://www.jessops.com/online.st ... ne-104218/Show.html
2016-10-5
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

peter@wonderlan Posted at 2016-10-5 13:12
Also, Jessops are listing the package at the £1249 price for pre-order - but they don't really exis ...

Can highly recomend Wex Photography if your UK based , bought a lot of kit off them , both terra firma cams and flying , reliable !
2016-10-5
Use props
cjmc
lvl.2

nomad65 Posted at 2016-10-5 20:36
Can highly recomend Wex Photography if your UK based , bought a lot of kit off them , both terra f ...

Yeah use Wex a lot too. I found that Jessops got stock of the P3 and P4 ahead of Wex last time (bought my P3Pro from Wex) and both do interest free finance. Wex are predicting start of November I think we're Jessops are saying 3rd week of Oct. hard to know.
2016-10-5
Use props
SkylinePhotogra
lvl.1

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-4 12:09
I'm not sure what packages Apple will offer, they may not have the DJI "Fly More Combo"

Hi Ken,

Any further news on if Apple will be stocking the 'Fly More Combo'?
2016-10-12
Use props
gckless
lvl.2

United States

I don't know about you guys, but every single time I go to the Apple stores here I have to make an appointment, then wait about an hour to be seen still. God forbid I just walk in there, would take like 4 hours or more to be seen. It's a madhouse. My last ditch effort. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to walk in there.

Well, then again, that might just be for service-related stuff. Now that I think about it, I've never actually bought anything new from an Apple store.
2016-10-12
Use props
SkylinePhotogra
lvl.1

gckless Posted at 2016-10-12 19:49
I don't know about you guys, but every single time I go to the Apple stores here I have to make an a ...

Cause my local Apple store is only 5 mins from where i live.

I hate the hassle of having to post faulty products back to manufacturers.
2016-10-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

SkylinePhotogra Posted at 2016-10-12 18:59
Hi Ken,

Any further news on if Apple will be stocking the 'Fly More Combo'?

You would have to contact onlinesales#dji.com, maybe they may have more info.
2016-10-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

gckless Posted at 2016-10-12 19:49
I don't know about you guys, but every single time I go to the Apple stores here I have to make an a ...

I've been to the Apple store many times and yes, I cannot believe how busy it is in there.
I used to go to the Tucson one and there's only one store for the entire town, way too busy in there.
2016-10-12
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

Tharg (from the Posted at 2016-10-4 12:26
Read the small print with Crapple.
They try and wriggle out of honouring a retailer warranty but saying that only Apple products qualify for their 12 months warranty.
Anything else they say has to be returned to the retailer - in the UK this is illegal.

Not in the US.

In the US Apple will make sure you get a working product and they won't stop until you do.  There customer service would make the world rotate better. It is second to none.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules