Another day another crash!!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jason34
lvl.1

Australia

Ok, this time was just random.
I took my Phantom 3 standard up for a fly and noticed that it was switching between P-ATTI and GPS every 3 seconds even with 8 active satellites.
So the bird was flying all over the place and i was trying to bring it down to land.
Then all of a sudden it just took a dive. Like one of the motors stopped or something.

I've been using Litchi app exclusively for the last few flights.

Curious is there is some log that would determine what happened.
One prop is completely off. Not broken, just completely off. I think it must be up on the roof and i can't find it.

I've given this drone a solid beating.

2 weeks ago i clipped a tree and ended up in a fresh water lake.
Dried it out for 1 weeks, and it lived.

Went for a few flights ok.

Then setup a waypoint flight and this flew straight into a tree. Bit of case damage that i fixed up.

Then this.

2016-10-4
Use props
roymoon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143901 ft
United States

Corrosion from water doesn't always show up right away.
2016-10-4
Use props
jason34
lvl.1

Australia

This is the mode change from the logs i just found. Everything on healthydrone says it's all fine. But it's obviously not.
Considering a Mavic, but with my short time with a drone i'm not sure i'm a suitable pilot! Though only 1 crash has been due to my flying skills.

2016-10-4
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Go back onto Healthy Drones, and this time share the flight log for this flight (making sure to select sharing the CSV and KML options).  Then post the link here and we'll see if there is any explanation.
2016-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules