Osmo Mobile Charging
6265 5 2016-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B1te0nTh1s
lvl.1

United States

I don't think my OSMO Mobile is charging correctly. It flashes red and fades to green then goes black and then does that hole process over again. It never stays solid green like the owners manual states. I let it charge overnight and then connected the OSMO Mobile to my phone and it showed 99% battery level. Do I need a replacement unit?
2016-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello B1te0nTh1s, would you please try to change another USB adapter?
It's high appreciated to make a short video for the LED status when charging, and provide a screenshot about battery level, thanks.
2016-10-6
Use props
kroogz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 820794 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Mine does the exact same thing. Charging from computer or Apple iPhone Charger. It never reaches 100%.
2016-10-12
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

kroogz Posted at 2016-10-13 11:47
Mine does the exact same thing. Charging from computer or Apple iPhone Charger. It never reaches 100 ...

Hi, does yours LED flash the same way described by OP?

Please try a different charger, also use your Osmo's battery down a bit and then charge, it should get to 100%
2016-10-13
Use props
kroogz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 820794 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Ok thanks - I will give that go.

LED flash is the same as OP.
2016-10-13
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK, I had this same problem - maybe a bug in the firmware with new batteries???

What I did was to keep plugging and unplugging it to get the battery to a full charge. Now it seems to work, as I used it down to 30% and then plugged it in again and it charged back up to 100% without going black.

Hope that helps.

Oh, I also bought a stand alone charger as I do not want to rely on a cord which I could easily lose. So now I have two ways to charge it.
2016-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules