Osmo Mobile brand new & not working?
2671 5 2016-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ajroahkni
New
United States

Just got the Osmo Mobile.  Charged the battery til full, mated it to the app.  It worked twice for about 25 seconds.  Note 7

Now, the right indicator light will go from solid green to flashing yellow every few seconds.  Gimbal doesn't work either.

Please help!
2016-10-6
Use props
zoti
lvl.3
Flight distance : 101526 ft
United States

Is the phone balanced?

Also, note 7. You are lucky to be alive.
2016-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello ajroahkni, it has been activated successfully or not? please balance the phone when osmo mobile is off and check again.
Still the same case, please make a short video for us, thanks.
2016-10-6
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, did you receive any message saying something like "phone not detected", if so, try putting a duck tape over the small window on your Osmo Mobile.

Also, can you enter DJI Go and connect your phone to Osmo mobile through bluetooth? Thank you
2016-10-8
Use props
ajroahkni
New
United States

Thanks for the tips.

I removed my thin case and it works for the most part.  The bluetooth connection intermittently falls out, but turning off/on reestablishes the bt.  Also, i've found that I can have the green (right) and blue (left) status lights on while the gimbal stops working/responding.  In this case, double clicking to center it gets everything working again.  Perhaps the Note 7's size/weight is just a bit too much for the gimbal motors at times.

2016-10-9
Use props
ajroahkni
New
United States

Besides the quirks, it works well for me, especially with the extension rod absorbing some of the bumps.  I'm happy with the purchase.

2016-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules