inspire 1
753 5 2016-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vbally
lvl.1
Flight distance : 255922 ft

im needing bit of help what is the diffrence between the inspire 1 and the inspire 1 pro i now the there is a diffrence in camera is there diffrence in anything else??
2016-10-8
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

The Pro is a bit taller ( Landing Gear  ) to accomodate the camera ( It is a simple conversion for the Inspire 1v2  )  and as you know the camera .

If you are just starting out in Quads and cameras I would get the Inspire 1 v2.  Then if you want to  bump up to the X5 camera  you can .  It is awful expensive to start out with the Pro.
Also the price between the Inspire 1 V2 and the Pro is about 1500-2000 us dollars !

donnie
2016-10-8
Use props
vbally
lvl.1
Flight distance : 255922 ft

Thanks for that the inspire I have is the inspire 1 v2.0 somebody told me the has stronger carbon?
2016-10-8
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

vbally Posted at 2016-10-8 11:31
Thanks for that the inspire I have is the inspire 1 v2.0 somebody told me the has stronger carbon?

The version 1 was what I heard a different carbon fiber Booms for some added strength.  I have the V2 and am very pleased with it .The booms are plenty strong.

donnie
2016-10-8
Use props
larry.pittman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1250 ft
United States

I shoot commercials and corporate video with not only high end cameras but I also use the Inspire 1 V1 and V2  for aerial shots.  I have the X3 cameras on both, but I am thinking about buying the X5 camera to put on one. But if you aren't shooting professional, the nuances between the cameras will not make a difference to you. And, the 3, when adjusted properly, actually provides good video and stills for HD television.  The Raw X5, again, gives some additional benefits for someone really into editing, but the cost of the media and the storage space for raw is something that you should take into consideration. I'd go with the V2, skip the Pro model and get really good at flying and shooting, because there are a lot of "commercial" drone pilots but far fewer excellent video drone pilots.
2016-10-8
Use props
larry.pittman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1250 ft
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-10-8 14:56
The version 1 was what I heard a different carbon fiber Booms for some added strength.  I have the ...

I use one of each. I do commercial flying and I have to have a back-up drone to make sure that I get the job completed. Both are excellent UASs. The V2 seems to have a little more power but you can't go wrong with either, I don't think.  
2016-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules