Front LEDs: 1 solid green, 1 solid red.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christopher.prz
New
Flight distance : 609400 ft
United States

Hey everyone,

Has anyone ever seen this before?  Normally the LEDs on the front are both red.  I just noticed that one of mine is solid green and one is solid red.  I should also add that I just got this back from service the day before.  I powered it on the day I got it back, but I didn't notice the front lights until just now.  I'm not sure if this is an error? or just something that happened in service?  Or the fact that I've powered it on in SC during hurricane type weather and its telling me I shouldn't fly or something!  I don't plan on flying it in the hurricane btw, I was just going through my DJI Go app settings to make sure it was all set up correctly, so please don't give me heck for flying in hurricane weather! lol  I don't see this LED configuration in the manual so I was just curious if any of you have come across this, or if I need to contact service on monday and ask them what the deal is with my LEDs?

20161008_114345.jpg
2016-10-8
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
Ireland

Be careful, the cup looks like it is going to fall ;)
2016-10-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes that is unusual, so do contact DJI and get a second repair started. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-10-8
Use props
christopher.prz
New
Flight distance : 609400 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-8 12:43
Yes that is unusual, so do contact DJI and get a second repair started. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Thanks, besides asking here I did submit to support as well.  I just wanted to confirm I wasn't missing something.
2016-10-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

christopher.prz Posted at 2016-10-8 14:26
Thanks, besides asking here I did submit to support as well.  I just wanted to confirm I wasn't mi ...

You know yourself, those should be uniform once your drone has intitlaized and satalite connection reach an optimal number. Red up front, green in the rear.

RedHotPoker
2016-10-8
Use props
roymoon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143901 ft
United States

You have one of the rarest Phantoms.
It's female !
She doesn't know what color to wear.
2016-10-8
Use props
OrlyP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36916 ft
Philippines

They probably wired it incorrectly.... Wires for the red and green LEDs were likely interchanged. Maybe one of the DJI folks will be able to help you with that.
2016-10-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The front LEDs should always be red after initialization. I would agree that you should get started with a RMA when possible.
2016-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules