Dji go app wont connect
1696 11 2016-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blecherborn
New

Israel

Hey
Yesterday after a flight above a lake (300m most of the time, no water contact at all) ive landed my Phantom 4 and put it to charge,
before that ive been flying it perfectly for two months, last evening when trying to fly at night i tried to connect my phantom to the dji go app with no succes, it was stuck on "how to connect" ive tried reinstalling the app at least 10 times with no succes, today when i arrived home I tried reinstalling the app again and now it keeps connecting to an Inspire 1 which ive never had, when i enter the camera view it shows that the drone (isnpire 1) is dissconected and jumps between no connection to disconnected, ive tried reinstalling the app then again with no succes, the same problem occurs, ive upgraded the firmware on my drone and still no camera connection, there is a connection between the RC and the drone.
only the dji go app wont connect to view what the camera views, I only tried running the app on my LG G4 though.
2016-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Blecherborn,since the LG G4 is not in our device recommended list. Could you please change a mobile device to connect with the RC?
Here is the recommended list for your reference.
iOS Version v3.0.0.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Android Version v2.9.1.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
2016-10-8
Use props
teodor-50
New

Netherlands

I have also that problem i think it's a softwere problem from the remote btw the green light on de remote is flashing
2016-10-9
Use props
Jim Pensinger
lvl.1

United States

I had this same problem today with a Samsung S5 and did the same as you.  I got the problem fixed by restarting the phone.
2016-10-9
Use props
teodor-50
New

Netherlands

Jim Pensinger Posted at 2016-10-9 18:26
I had this same problem today with a Samsung S5 and did the same as you.  I got the problem fixed by ...

i gonna try to restart my i pad i hope it will works
2016-10-9
Use props
Blecherborn
New

Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-9 05:23
Hi Blecherborn,since the LG G4 is not in our device recommended list. Could you please change a mobi ...

I tried it using a Samsung S7 and i turned off the phone each time i opened the app, Then i tried using the Samsung note 4 and it worked ok, but how come i gotta get a new phone just to fly my quadcopter? this is not acceptable.
I hope there is a workaround to this issue and i could still fly using my G4
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Blecherborn Posted at 2016-10-21 18:56
I tried it using a Samsung S7 and i turned off the phone each time i opened the app, Then i tried  ...

Please try to reset the remote, press C1+C2+Shutter button at the same time, meanwhile turn off the remote and turn it back on.
You could also try another USB cable to connect your phone and remote, please enable USB debugging as well.
Have you tried to change the order to turn them on?
2016-10-21
Use props
pramodc.88
New

United States

I faced a similar problem in the past with the app. To fix the problem, I removed every trace of the app with an advanced Android junk file cleaner. After the app was removed, I restarted the phone and reinstalled it. Things were back to normal.
2016-10-21
Use props
Blecherborn
New

Israel

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-21 14:38
Please try to reset the remote, press C1+C2+Shutter button at the same time, meanwhile turn off th ...

Ive tried all of the things you said, none of which works
2016-10-22
Use props
Blecherborn
New

Israel

pramodc.88 Posted at 2016-10-22 06:27
I faced a similar problem in the past with the app. To fix the problem, I removed every trace of the ...

Can i have the name of the app you used?
2016-10-22
Use props
rahsr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42457 ft
United States

Sometimes you can get that error because your device (Phone/Tablet, etc.) is blocking the USB access. You have to go into the settings and allow the program to  access your device.
2016-10-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Blecherborn Posted at 2016-10-22 23:40
Ive tried all of the things you said, none of which works

Sorry to hear about that, if you have the correct setting on your phone, and tried all methods, still no lucky, it's suggested to use another one which is in DJI recommended list.
2016-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules