iPhone 7+ x Filmic Pro Short Video
1656 4 2016-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nickel18.gmail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114301 ft
United States

After dealing with some troubles with the Filmic Pro app and Osmo Mobile not always communicated I finally got around to shooting something worthy of posting. I know the music may not be fore everyone but the video quality of the iphone accommated by the smoothness of the gimball gives my A7S and Ronin M a run for its money. Enjoy!

2016-10-10
Use props
m.powley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1535 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks fantastic, thanks for sharing your video. Do you have any specific advice or lessons learnt feedback for using the Osmo Mobile, Filmic Pro or you iPhone 7+ you could share?
2016-10-11
Use props
nickel18.gmail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114301 ft
United States

m.powley@virgin Posted at 2016-10-11 03:15
Looks fantastic, thanks for sharing your video. Do you have any specific advice or lessons learnt fe ...

When it comes to using the gimbal I personally like to slow down the movement. I tend to not use the DJI GO application when filming because I want more of a cinematic look and not a big fan of 30fps unless I need it for broadcast.

As far as Filmic Pro, always make sure to set your exposure, shutter and ISO and lock it all in because you dont want the footage to look video if that makes any sense. If im shooting 4k 24fps I make sure that my shutter is 1/48th and try to set my ISO very low so I dont get grain. If you are shooting slow motion like I was in my shots the settings were 1080p 120fps captured at 24fps playback, 100Mbit/s and a shutter of 1/240. Always double the frame rate so 24fps mean 1/48 shutter, 30fps 1/60, 60fps 1/120 and so on. 1 important thing I forgot to mention is turn off the Image Stabilization because you dont want to have them both on at the same time and shut off all other apps except for DJI Go and put the phone on airplane mode, by doing all of that my battery lasted a pretty long time.  

Lastly, I try to not walk too much when it comes to my videos to get a smoother shots so I use a skateboard but if you have to walk make sure you are more on your heels and try to not use your arms because that is what causes wobble.  

2016-10-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Nice video ! Thanks for your sharing!
2016-10-11
Use props
m.powley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1535 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nickel18.gmail Posted at 2016-10-11 18:29
When it comes to using the gimbal I personally like to slow down the movement. I tend to not use th ...

Thanks for taking the time to share, much appreciated.
2016-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules