BAD AND LOST SIGNAL FINALY ! HELP !
699 4 2016-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taklingr
lvl.1

Greece

hello and sorry for my bad english. i have a phantom 4 from april. and i have big problem always with signal. on distance about 800 meters and little more, and alltitude about 300 meters the signal is too weak always fianly lost signal and the phantom go home. with my old phantom 3, i never have problem with range. so what happend? i must send my phantom back in service? i am very dissapoiinted with dji.

thank you!

2016-10-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Did you happen to notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing? What mobile device are you using? What version of the Go app are you running?
2016-10-15
Use props
opendoor499
lvl.1

Australia

why would the firmware upgrade restrict distance
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

opendoor499 Posted at 2016-10-18 11:30
why would the firmware upgrade restrict distance

Are you flying in an interference free area, please try in a large open field first. If you get the same shot range as before then there could be a issue.
Also, make sure you are pointing the antennas correctly.

2016-10-17
Use props
Dacon Productio
lvl.2

United States

I had/have the same problem with video feedback from drone. All problems started after updated the IOS to 10.0.2 and GO app to 3.0.0 and today to 3.0.1.
After 7 batteries of test and trial, I found that if the ANTI-FLICKER is set to AUTO in the camera-settings the video is a lot better. I used to have it set to 60Hz (US) but it causes video problems. Too late now but will try to set it to 50Hz and see how is it.
Will also try the 50Hz in MAIN page, HD, FSP 50Hz.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules