Thankyou

Stephen
2016-10-15
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70873 ft
Australia

No other damage luckily, I was showing the kids how good it was, 'translated' that means I was showing off  

Never again, I shall be sensible at all times
2016-10-15
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

stephen_carney@ Posted at 2016-10-16 02:35
No other damage luckily, I was showing the kids how good it was, 'translated' that means I was showi ...

What no video ???

These things happen I suppose, it's how I learned, let others make the mistakes

I'm sure the advice from the mods in other cases was to email DJI support, I suspect they might send a replacement at a cost you cannot refuse (free ?).....But I could be wrong.
2016-10-15
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Australia

lol nah no video, at the time I may have a little too much of the delicious Mango Wine what no drunkish emoji??
2016-10-15
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Australia

Looks as though https://www.uavwholesale.com.au/ is the Australian repair centre, I will work through with them

Phantom 4 Landing Gear - Spare Part NO. 26   is what I need it seems
Though I have sent them the photo and asked.

2016-10-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's a part of the landing gear assembly. You would wither have to buy a whole replacement landing gear, or contact support@dji.com to see if they are able to provide that part to you. I cannot guarantee the latter is possible or without cost.
2016-10-15
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Australia

Thanks DJI-Jamie, I will try the local company first
2016-10-15
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Australia

Ok have emailed support@dji.com as local guys said I needed the whole landing gear $$
2016-10-17
Use props
peter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

I had one of those little covers pop off during a flight, never to be found, and after some back and forth with DJI support EU I got a set of replacements. They have a team, in  EU at least, that deal with "Small Parts Replacement" (SPR) ... maybe ask for that.
2016-10-18
Use props
poppylfh-sp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3902884 ft
  • >>>
United States

I lost one also and another coming loose, contacted support and got a complete set of 4 free in a very short time. Not real easy to pop in the replacements but did then put tape around the leg there to make sure won't pop out again.
2016-10-19
Use props
lilsou
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1398376 ft
United States

Mine hasn't came loose yet, but I do notice that one of them is not flush with the landing gear. When I run my finger over it, it is off a little. I try to push it in a bit, but it flexes back to its original setting and is quite annoying lol
2016-10-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

lilsou Posted at 2016-10-19 14:40
Mine hasn't came loose yet, but I do notice that one of them is not flush with the landing gear. Whe ...

Perhaps if you warm it up, with a hot air gun, you could then squeeze it back, and hold in place well it cools down. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules