"Video Stopped" warning
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
llarsen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 424797 ft
United States

I keep getting a message on my screen when I try to take video with my P3P - "video has stopped because there is not enough storage space".  However, it seems to be recording OK.  I am able to retrieve the video and pictures from the card.  I've tried 2 freshly formatted 64G SD cards, both formatted through the DJI Go app.  This just started happening, I had been using the same cards before, with no issues.  I did just update the firmware in the controller, but I'm not sure if it's tied to that.  I also have a P4, and I use the same cards it that, with out issues.  Any ideas?
2016-10-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Coincidental this appears after the controller update. Try a controller reset (C1+C2+'Shutter Button' (top right nearest antenna)), then relink RC to aircraft. A small chance this may clear it. Failing that a re-install of DJI Go.
2016-10-17
Use props
llarsen
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for the reply.  You reminded me that I recently deleted and re-installed the latest version of DJI Go, trying to clear up an ongoing video problem with my P4  Not sure if that is part of it or not.  I'll give the controller reset a try.
2016-10-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

llarsen Posted at 2016-10-18 07:15
Thanks for the reply.  You reminded me that I recently deleted and re-installed the latest version o ...

Are you formatting the cards in the aircraft?
2016-10-17
Use props
llarsen
lvl.2
United States

Yes, both of them  were formatted through the DJI app, while in the P3P.
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

llarsen Posted at 2016-10-18 07:56
Yes, both of them  were formatted through the DJI app, while in the P3P.

Have you tried to format the SD card via computer?
2016-10-17
Use props
llarsen
lvl.2
United States

Yes,  The cards were originally formatted on a PC, and had been working with no issues.  I tried formatting on the P3 to see if it made a difference, but no change.  
2016-10-18
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Is it trying to warn you there isn't any room on your phone/tablet perhaps?  Maybe it is having trouble recording the preview video from the downlink and not referring to the recording to the onboard card.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules