Help with returned Osmo+
1164 8 2016-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffrey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45289 ft
United States

I sent back my brand new never used Osmo+ for exchange becuase when I tried to activate it I got an invalid device error.  DJI has denied the exchange and is saying it is working fine.  I still have not received my unit back and keep getting the run around on the phone.  I am very frustrated with this company.  I have already for it on my credit card and stillhave yet to receive a functioning unit.   I wish I just retured it or never bought it.  Is there a way to find out when I will get my Osmo+ back or when it is shipping?
2016-10-18
Use props
marjamar
lvl.3
United States

File a dispute with your CC company.

-Rodger
2016-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties,Jeffrey.
Could you please provide me with your case number?
I'll help to look into it.
2016-10-18
Use props
jeffrey
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-19 14:13
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties,Jeffrey.
Could you please provide me with your case numb ...

My case number is CAS-267066-F5R2X6
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jeffrey@jeffrey Posted at 2016-10-19 18:12
My case number is CAS-267066-F5R2X6

Thanks for your feedback.
I'll help to escalate it for you.
2016-10-19
Use props
jeffrey
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-19 18:21
Thanks for your feedback.
I'll help to escalate it for you.

Still no information on shipping.  Just an email saying they are working on it.  

The customer service here is terrible.  Can only communicate by email and when you call no body can help.  

It is almost a month since it was shipped back to DJI.  That is no where near the 2 week turnaround time I was quoted.  I guess I am left no alternative but to call my credit card and dispute the charges since I have not received my product as well as take to social media to let folks know to stay away from DJI so they don't have the same problems I have had.
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jeffrey@jeffrey Posted at 2016-10-21 17:37
Still no information on shipping.  Just an email saying they are working on it.  

The customer se ...

Have you get any information on shipping?
2016-10-23
Use props
jeffrey
lvl.1
United States

I got it back and it still doesn't work. SAME PROBLEM.  It says it needs to be activated and then gives me Invalid Device error.  You guys are clueless.  Unless you are going to replace this unit with a functioning one immediately not in a month, please let me know how I can cancel my entire order and return everything.

Error message

Error message
IMG_7038.PNG
2016-10-24
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

jeffrey@jeffrey Posted at 2016-10-24 22:16
I got it back and it still doesn't work.  SAME PROBLEM.  It says it needs to be activated and then g ...

Hi, jeffrey, did you connect your phone to Osmo+ with wifi? That's how they connect, but your picture indicate you didn't use wifi.
Here's a video
2016-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules