USB Module Pictures
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpaydirt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2969 ft
United States

I thought maybe my USB module was bad so I bought one from some outfit in Vegas, who by the way won't call me back, it looks quite different from my original, can someone tell me what the differnce is? if the picture downloaded ok, anyway that didn't fix my problem ( bird will fly and take pics and video but says disconnected) so I put the old one back in and downloaded the GO APP from itunes (1.3.2) from my ipad backup, to a 5se started the remote then the copter, then plugged the cable into the 5se and instantly got the beep and the phone woke up, started the GO APP and had a FAA tutorial come up so I went through it and then the GO APP screen opened up with some stuff I have never seen, basically yellow tabs and white tabs showing what all the buttons and gauges do, so then I unplugged the 5se and plugged in my ipad and it brought up the APP (all good) so what happened? I never allow APP's to update, I don't update the firmware, if it ain't broke why update? so what caused my problems? which are very similar to those who've updated both ios and DJI  if you have some theorys let them fly here, I find all the answers to my copter troubles here and all from individuals who post on here, sorry DJI
Phantom 3 Pro

top is original

top is original
2016-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules