Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

plumbfreeordie@ Posted at 2016-10-26 02:42
It looks like the truth is finally sinking in to your gourd like skull because you seem to be gett ...

You have no idea what DJI's business model is.
What you imagine is your own fiction.

You must be trolling because no-one is as stupid as you are coming across.
Sorry I got sucked in.
2016-10-25
Use props
kirk2579
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

plumbfreeordie@ Posted at 2016-10-25 11:42
It looks like the truth is finally sinking in to your gourd like skull because you seem to be gett ...

wow

just freaking wow

a legend in his own mind,

wow
2016-10-25
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-10-25 10:45
You have no idea what DJI's business model is.
What you imagine is your own fiction.

I can see their business model in action.  Their product as a manufacturer defect that they refuse to acknowledge.  Maybe you are too dense for those other examples... so I will provide another.

#3 Rigid  I had a Rigid shop vac, must have been 5 or 6 years old, just stopped working.  I lent it to someone who sucked up a bunch of dog hair and didn't have the dry filter in place.  As a result, the motor housing was filled with dust and hair.  I cleaned it all out, still wouldn't come on.  I discovered that the brushes in the motor were worn out, and totally replaceable if you had a soldering iron.  I called Rigid to see if I could get brushes for it... They said no, clean it up and send it in. They would take care of it... No charge.

They did not... They sent me a brand spankin new shop vac, the current model plus two dry filters.  

AWESOME COMPANY!!!

Are you seeing a pattern yet?
2016-10-25
Use props
WATCHNU
New

I said I'd update everyone after calling DJI.

They told me to update all the firmware and then re-connect the wifi module with the application on my phone.  Did all that and no workie.  Next step is to send it to them.  I'm looking at 1. buying another drone, 2. cheap fix w/ parts from ebay.  

Cheers!  
P.S.  I still think this is an issue that needs some bulletin posted from DJI.  Not that they will pay for the fix, but something that says they are aware of it and xyz needs to be replaced.
2016-10-25
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

I've noticed that you go about these forums making comments like these for people who are having problems with their products.  I mentioned it in another response, along with a couple of personal insults to match the ones you offer me.... alas, they were removed by the moderator.  I've seen your posts in a number of places doing the very same thing you are doing here... and  I am being called a troll.

Isn't it interesting how this forum seems to be a bunch of people trying to help each other overcome the difficulties they are experiencing with their models because they aren't getting support from the company?  You would think the forum would be full of happy people sharing happy stories... instead, DJI workers make promises to expedite your official complaints and suggest that you wave a rubber chicken over your drone to see if it will repair the defective components.... Interesting how all the repair shops except two have closed in the US... Interesting that their 1200 dollar model at the great age of 3 years is obsolete garbage that they no longer support... and yet here you are, their biggest cheerleader without a single story like the ones I shared... why don't you tell us your awesome customer support story from DJI?  Tell us how your drone didn't work and they set you up so well that you now hang around the forum belittling and insulting people who haven't gotten the level of service you must have.
2016-10-25
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

WATCHNU Posted at 2016-10-25 11:25
I said I'd update everyone after calling DJI.

They told me to update all the firmware and then re- ...

Thank you for updating us.  I am noticing that you did not get the sort of response I got from TC Electronics, Chauvet Lighting, or Rigid.... those are good companies.  Personally, I'm looking at the Yuneec typhoon H.
2016-10-25
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

https://forum.dji.com/thread-67557-1-1.html

The above is a link to some people who are getting screwed because they gave DJI money for the new Mavick.....  They are a bad company... it will catch up with them...
2016-10-26
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

More evidence of a bad company

The above links to an article about DJI north America having to sue DJI china.
2016-10-26
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

plumbfreeordie@ Posted at 2016-10-26 03:25
I've noticed that you go about these forums making comments like these for people who are having p ...

"why don't you tell us your awesome customer support story from DJI?  Tell us how your drone didn't work and they set you up so well "

OK  tosser .. here's another positive that you can ignore just like all others that have been given to you.
There have been quite a few cases of DJI replacing faulty Phantoms that have crashed.
They can do this because since the P3 series they have a flight data recorder in the Phantom and the app that allows DJI to investigate crashes and determine the cause.
I've even seen several where the Phantom in question was lost in water or forest only to be replaced by DJI when they studied the flight data.
And one of those cases was my Phantom.
DJI gave outstanding service and had a new Phantom to me a week later.
Despite your distorted campaign to discredit DJI, the company manages to have a 70%+ market share because they make the best ready to fly drones and they provide good service to their customers.
2016-10-26
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

I posted this on my facebook page.  Feel free to copy it and do the same.

Buyer Beware..... Do not buy anything from DJI, they are a terrible company with an interesting product.  My drone, Sybil, has always had trouble getting first person video which allows you to frame your videos and pictures properly... otherwise you are shooting blind.  This feature has always been a little twitchy with my model.

I discovered through research, and because my FPV is no longer twitchy, it doesn't work at all, that this problem is cause by a wifi transmission module that overheats and quits or overheats and dies.  On top of that, this death seems to have been caused by a update in the firmware that I did.

Not only will they not send me a new wifi transmission module to replace the faulty one, they aren't even available anymore... thats right... I've had Sybil for about 15 months and she is consdidered an obsolete product that the company no longer services.  They want you to buy the next model in which they have fixed the problem... but there are other problems with that model... that they aren't standing behind...

Like I said, super interesting product, horrible company don't give them your money.  There are lots of competitors out there when you start looking.  You have been warned.  Please share this with anyone who is looking at a DJI product.

2016-10-26
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-10-26 09:59
"why don't you tell us your awesome customer support story from DJI?  Tell us how your drone didn' ...

Nice non specific instances.  I too have a story about my interaction with DJI  I am sharing it.  I have been doing research on the net and finding story after story that supports my version of reality and very few... actually none  that support yours.  I have only your word for evidence, and your word seems a little shady right now.
2016-10-26
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

plumbfreeordie@ Posted at 2016-10-27 02:05
I posted this on my facebook page.  Feel free to copy it and do the same.

Yes everybody ...you have been warned by a tiresome moron with a very thin grasp on reality.
2016-10-26
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

plumbfreeordie@ Posted at 2016-10-27 02:09
Nice non specific instances.  I too have a story about my interaction with DJI  I am sharing it.   ...

Of course .. anything that doesn't match with your distorted imagination must be suspect.

2016-10-26
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-10-26 10:17
Of course .. anything that doesn't match with your distorted imagination must be suspect.

http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/is-a-class-action-law-suit-due-against-dji.14722/

What about all these people?  are they stupid too?
2016-10-26
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

http://www.businesswire.com/news ... njunction-Hong-Kong

Here's a nice article about DJI north America having to sue DJI china... the crap company I'm talking about...
2016-10-26
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

plumbfreeordie@ Posted at 2016-10-27 02:26
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140128006692/en/DJI-North-America-Obtains-Injunction-Hong-Ko ...

You mean Colin Guinn suing DJI two years ago.
That's ancient history but proves nothing.
He then went on the help 3DR lose $100 million and go out of business.
2016-10-26
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-10-26 10:30
You mean Colin Guinn suing DJI two years ago.
That's ancient history but proves nothing.
He then w ...

Yup... the very person.  DJI cut the price of the phantom at that time to bring down competitors. Many new drone companies suffered.  It is a shame that 3DR went down, but the strong did survive and are there to take your business.  On the bright side, the cheap drones that DJI sold and will not stand behind should come back to haunt them.

I'm not even going to fix mine.  I'll fly it with no FPV until I get a drone from a good company... one that doesn't have to destroy competition in order to survive. If DJI was a good company it would have nothing to fear from competition.
2016-10-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Please do not post anyuthing more here that will give this moron more fuel.... Just let this thread die.
2016-10-26
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-10-26 17:55
Please do not post anyuthing more here that will give this moron more fuel.... Just let this thread  ...

Geebax, my old friend... you remind me of the smell of cat pee. You think it's gone, then there it is again as soon as the carpet gets wet or the weather is humid.  Does Geebax mean "cat pee" in some language?

Good to hear from you.
2016-10-26
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

Since there are only 2 companies in the US that are eligible to do phantom repairs doesn't it worry the DJI people that they are telling every phantom 2 owner who has a problem to send it in.  Do they mean for us all to ship our birds to china or will they all be piling up with the two united states companies?  I read, on this forum, of people who sent their phantom in got it repaired and it had the same problem when they got it back.  This seems fairly likely to happen if you install a module that has been failing... unless the module has been re-built to work without overheating.  Are the new modules that you install to repair the defective ones less defective?

This is a question for the DJI people.  I haven't been badgering you folks because I understand that you don't make the policy.  You do your job or you loose your job.  I actually feel bad for you, working for a company that wont stand behind their product and hiding behind their customer service people who are forced to hand out bad news because of bad policy.  
2016-10-27
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-10-26 17:55
Please do not post anyuthing more here that will give this moron more fuel.... Just let this thread  ...

Yupp, same smell over here...
2016-10-27
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

This is a quote from Geebax on another thread of mine "Class action lawsuit regarding no FPV"  Message #8

"I know all about stalking Wayne, you could find all your personal information published very easily. I would be very careful about what you post....."

See how he uses my name and makes an overtly threatening comment... this is not the first one.  Another comment in the same vein was put up and removed by another user.  This is interesting to me... Anybody else get this type of responses?
2016-10-28
Use props
kirk2579
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

plumbfreeordie@ Posted at 2016-10-25 12:25
I've noticed that you go about these forums making comments like these for people who are having p ...

wow
its still wow

my 6 year granddaughter sounds just like you!
wa wa wa . I want , iwant , iwant

why not mommy ...

btw I have hundreds of posts HELPING people that have REAL issues.
what have you done beside acting like a child about 12...maybe 10

if you whine like a baby , l without reason and refuse to HEAR.
then I feel you are not helping anyone in any way.

and I will call you out for the silliness you present. as it is false and rather stupid to be honest.

go be a troll elsewhere where some gives a sh*t about your childish fits.

you are NOT having a problem  (well yes u are, but)
THEY OFFERED TO FIX IT ....
you said NO......

if $1000 is going to hit you  that hard
why did you  buy a cutting edge tech product 2 or 3 years ahead of most?.......
2016-10-29
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

I'm not being a troll.  I am standing in front of a big company that wont admit it has a manufacturer defect and is screwing the people who purchased a model with this defect.  All the names you call people who are being screwed by this company do not change the fact that DJI is screwing people.  

They did offer to repair my model, at my expense, and with no timeframe or real cost estimate.  The guy from DJI said he they have fixed models with problems similar to mine for less than two hundred dollars... maybe.  That doesn't seem possible when the part alone is 189.00 and they don't even have it.  I've seen bills from other people who have gotten DJI repair and heard that it takes longer than a month, and they charge 60 dollars per hour for a tech.

You don't seem particularly intelligent, so I'll do the math for you 189 plus 60 is 249... plus shipping both ways which would probably be about 40 bucks, so 289.  Maybe... unless they spend two hours then 349.  The new phantom three can be had for 499.  People as short sighted as you would conclude that they should forget about all the money they spent on the Phantom 2, forget that DJI discontinued it after 2 years and does not sell the part to customers nor will it acknowledge that this part fails prematurely and buy the Phantom 3.... I'm not that guy...

Thanks for responding again... even though your brother cat pee geebax told you not to... now this post will roll to the top again.
2016-10-30
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>

Just use your math and purchase a new P3!   Don't blame DJI because they do not want to sell certain remaining parts for a P2 and are holding them for inhouse repairs.
2016-10-30
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

EdM Posted at 2016-10-30 09:21
Just use your math and purchase a new P3!   Don't blame DJI because they do not want to sell certain ...

If they were a good company I would... except if they were a good company I wouldn't need to.
2016-10-30
Use props
dhoomkethu
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules